Something About Nothing............ #14

Long lost stranger checking in! Had some not so great times lately so I've been MIA!

But checking in from the HRH club tonight! Troy has officially moved to Orlando. Right now, he is working at Disney. Looking for a job in his field! Missing the boy so we hopped on down!

Hope everyone is well! Want to catch up with you!

View attachment 476093

I’ve been wondering where you were!!!

Glad to see you back!!

It doesn’t surprise me to see you at HR either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long lost stranger checking in! Had some not so great times lately so I've been MIA!

But checking in from the HRH club tonight! Troy has officially moved to Orlando. Right now, he is working at Disney. Looking for a job in his field! Missing the boy so we hopped on down!

Hope everyone is well! Want to catch up with you!

View attachment 476093

Hi it's great to hear from you. You two look like your having fun. There is no better place to be. I was just looking back today to see when you posted last, I was thinking of you. I was gone for several months too. I totally understand what you mean. Things are still up and down but I do enjoy the thread and it gives me a break from what is in my head. Congrats to Troy!! I hope your kitties are good, treating one for lymphoma right now but the rest are good. Brian just applied to Universal and waiting a phone interview time. Fingers crossed and we are looking to be down there this summer. Liv is doing good in on line college. I am glad your back!!

It is sort of a marshmallow shaped sloth plushie. She found it in the valentine clearance at Kroger and got it for me since she knows I like sloths.
That is amazing :). Sitting under a sloth throw as i type this lol

Patty - great news for your boy. Madame Leone predicts many (more) trips to Orlando for you in the coming years.

I’ve been watching Walking Dead since 7:30 and only looking at the Dis during commercials so missed pattyW post until now

Glad you came back home here pattyw
We have missed youse

Have fun in Orlando and great news about your son!

Checking in for the night shift. I had a late supper and am still to full to go to sleep.

Tonight I was watching Doctor Who and my husband joins me about halfway through. Keep in mind that he is a huge Batman fan.
The show is about the Cybermen, and at the end The Master shows up.

Dh: I haven't watched Doctor Who in a long time and I am not going to start again. It's always the same thing - Cybermen, Daleks, the Master. Daleks, The Master, Cybermen. The Master, Cybermen, Daleks.

Me: Joker, Riddler, Penguin.......

I’d add to the conversation but have never watched Dr Who

I’m watching the walking dead encore
I will regret this as show will be over about 1:30
Cats wake me up between 6-6:30 each morning

I have read Dr Who is quite popular
And it must be good if you are up this late watching
My brother thinks I’m nuts as I know nothing about Dr Who
It’s one of his regular series he watches

Quick check in.......

bobbie....continued good wishes for good news with Brian’s application!! Must be quite nerve wracking waiting to hear news.....

charade......I can’t imagine painting over real brick either. It’s a huge feature of homes over here.....real fireplaces are usually beautiful and desired.......cake looked lovely, love anything lemon. Hope you get to sleep soon.......

keisha,,....showing my ignorance here.....but when you say you made real mash......what other mash is there??? Good catch on the cruise......look forward to some pictures of that!!!

mac.....I used to watch Dr Who when it was a children’s tv show way back in the 70’s.....outgrew it quickly though.....haven‘t watched it in years. Even Tom who was a big fan has given up on it.....not a fan of a female Dr either.

Up very early this morning.......no idea why.

Rain is heavy and turning to sleet. Our security light has just lit up the whole patio area that’s nearest to the house outside just now and it looks pretty darn miserable.......think a fox might have set it off. Hope so anyway.......👻

Nursing a ginger tea before anyone else gets up.......although swore I just saw a spider go under the table in here.....will have to find that and get rid of it.....

No idea of any plans for today yet........will see what we feel like doing later........once it’s light.....although it is getting lighter earlier in the mornings now.......

Have a great Monday........

I thought your plans today was to make the bacon

we are loading up the boat now to come overand the feed the cats at 6

But I need to take a short nap first

lol.......bacon can be arranged easily........you know us.....always on offer over here!!::yes::

Enjoy that nap though!!

Now I’m hungry........and it’s only 6.40am.......🥓🍓🥑🥐

Sending good thoughts that Brian gets the job, Bobbie. Awesome that Liv will get her Associate's Degree before you move. I still cannot believe my little one is a Sophomore, as her graduation is in December, not May.

Woot! Troy working at Disney. How convenient is that, Patty? Sweet, that you are enjoying some HRH time. Hoping for happier times for you, and your family.

And it's a Monday. Weather guy said, cool start, to again be in the 50's, but the clouds are coming, and so is the rain. Happily, not raining until tomorrow. And while I don't usually listen to the car radio commercials, heard a funny commercial for coffee, it said, "Monday has the same amount of letters as blasts, so that means fireworks, and all that is exciting, Woot! It's going to be a good Monday, so have some company's coffee and brighten your day." Yeah, I actually do drink that coffee, and pass two of those coffee places on my way in, but no stopping for me. If I do want coffee, which I tend to do after drinking my tea, is that I have those cute little pods of coffee from home, that work perfectly in the 2 machines my coworkers have set out for sharing. And some day in the future , the building will put the correct pod machine in the floor's break room, so another machine may be available, but who knows when. But we've been in this building for months now, so I am happy enough with our office communal coffee machines, to wait for some professional looking pod machine.

So, I hope all that have started this last week of February with a smile, at least once, so far. Keep those smiles coming the rest of this week. And hey by Sunday, you can say, why hello March. Time change and Spring, are coming closer and closer.

But least I don't forget:
476193 ::yes::

Why hello tea, ah, a second cup already. And if you can guess, yes, the heater is on.

And sorry to hear such a rainy day for Schumi. For what it's worth, no bacon here either. Some was cooked this week-end though.

:wave2:A very Good Morning to homies, wake up! And a very Good Afternoon to Schumi, and those other time ahead homies.

And yeah,

1582543321077.png ::yes::

Quick good morning. The rain returns today and it's supposed to last through Wednesday. Ugh.
I did not want to get up this morning. I really don't want to go to work this morning.

Schumi - I'm not a fan of the current Doctor either. I tried to give her a chance, but I just don't care for her. I only watched 3 episodes last season and none this season until last night. I have heard that next week is her last episode, but I haven't heard anything about who is going to replace her.

Lynne - Love the Picard meme.
I read on Facebook some people complaining because last night Doctor Who ran 11 minutes into the start of Walking Dead.

Guess I should grab some breakfast and head out. Hope everyone has a good Monday.

I’ve been watching Walking Dead since 7:30
Did you enjoy the show? I have no clue what's even happening on it now, since I gave up quite a while ago.

bacon can be arranged easily........you know us.....always on offer over here!
Did someone say bacon???? YUM!

I'd say I was more of Star Trek fan,
I wasn't a fan of the original series, but I loved The Next Generation!

Charade, The 4th Doctor was my Doctor....I watched it religiously as a kid. My kids watched a lot of the 10th and 11th Doctors, but they don't watch anymore. I can't seem to get into it again. I don't watch a lot of tv series though and rarely get invested with three exceptions: Lost (loved it!), TWD (stopped a while ago) and Star Trek The Next Generation with Picard! I'll still watch some episodes if I can find them. Hubby wants me to start watching the Picard series with him but I haven't tried it yet.

We love all kinds of Sci-Fi/Fantasy movies so there's always been a lot of LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc. in our house forever. I remember going to see The Empire Strikes Back in the movie theater when it came out. And our kids were fans of the originals (4, 5, and 6) before episodes 1, 2, and 3, came out. I still have issues with the Disney-made episodes 7, 8, and 9. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, we had super hero, Star War fan, since older one was little. Yep, us too, McK, those type of movies have always been some of our family choices. I like the Picard series. You may like it too, as a fan of the newer Star Trek series. I grew up, only knowing Kirk, and enjoyed those earlier episodes. Then newer series and movies, eh, sometimes I enjoy, sometimes not as much.

Oh, sun is still shining, so hoping the lunchtime walk will be nice enough out.

Good Monday all. Productive day here, just finished ‘only’ half a longhorn prime rib hoagie, yum yum

keisha,,....showing my ignorance here.....but when you say you made real mash......what other mash is there??? Good catch on the cruise......look forward to some pictures of that!!!
Mash from a box ew. Even the restaurant supply house stuff can’t compare to that derived from a fresh tater IMO

Had to pause TWD a few times and take a deep breath or two for fear I’d hyperventilate along with some of the characters. Such an interesting, out of the box episode...hooray for something different.

View attachment 476196 Haha, I'd say I was more of Star Trek fan, that a Who fan. I have watched some Who episodes, but lately, not on my list. Older one enjoys watching, but I have no idea what he did watch last night. I'd say, more likely, the WD.
Love ‘em all :) Toss in Star Wars, DC, Marvel etc. I happily lap it all up
I'm not a fan of the current Doctor either. I tried to give her a chance, but I just don't care for her. I only watched 3 episodes last season and none this season until last night. I have heard that next week is her last episode, but I haven't heard anything about who is going to replace her.
Actress was great in Broadchurch, no idea why she has been such a big miss as The Doctor. Last 2 episodes were first that were cohesive as to plot, best of her era IMO. I have a little, nagging thought they may end the series...oh noooo not with a whimper please.

Long, busy day today. Have I mentioned how much I hate dealing with insurance?🤪 Just when I think I've seen it all, a company hands me a new problem. We have a client I will call Mary Smith. She is a dependent on her husband's insurance plan. Today I received a claim check for a claim date of 1/27 for Mary, and a date of 1/6 for her husband John. The problem is that John is not a client of ours and was not seen in our office on 1/6. I called the insurance company and they swear they received an electronic claim for John. This is impossible. We do not have any of his information in our computers and therefore cannot generate a claim for him. I suspect they processed Mary's claim from 1/6 twice and somehow managed to put John's info on one of them by mistake. (We had already received a payment for Mary's claim of 1/6 two weeks ago.) Hopefully it will just be a simple matter of refunding the payment they sent in error.

Charade, The 4th Doctor was my Doctor....I watched it religiously as a kid. My kids watched a lot of the 10th and 11th Doctors, but they don't watch anymore. I can't seem to get into it again.
I started watching with the 5th Doctor, so he has always been my favorite. I also liked watching Peter Davison in All Creatures Great and Small. I also love the 10th Doctor. David Tennant is such a great actor.
Mash from a box ew. Even the restaurant supply house stuff can’t compare to that derived from a fresh tater IMO
I still have some instant potatoes in a pouch. I'm going to make them tomorrow because I hate wasting food, but going forward I'm only going to make them from real potatoes.

Actress was great in Broadchurch, no idea why she has been such a big miss as The Doctor. Last 2 episodes were first that were cohesive as to plot, best of her era IMO. I have a little, nagging thought they may end the series...oh noooo not with a whimper please.
I binge watched Broadchurch because of David Tennant. I will admit that I even watched a few episodes of Duck Tales because he voiced Scrooge McDuck. I couldn't watch Jessica Jones though. His character in the show was just too creepy and evil for me.

B got some good news today. She found out that one of her good friends from high school will be transferring to her University in the fall. I think it would be nice if they end up in the same dorm.

I think I will go binge watch some Doctor Who And see if it helps me understand what i watched last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter