Something About Nothing ... #12

Robo, thanks for letting us know all is good. Glad to hear you and family are all okay, as well as homes. Nice your neighbors updated you.

It is Tuesday, and while 4 degrees warmer start, it's muggy. Yes, even up here, we'll feel the wet of Irma. It was so overcast this morning, my car thought high beams were needed in parts of my drive. Sigh, Fall is here. But, since the wind is from the South, still around 80 today. Then, gray for the rest of the week, but with showers, and no expected flooding. The picture perfect weather is now on hold. I think yesterday was one of the best weather days we've had in some time. Warm, low humidity, bluer than blue sky, and sun all day. Well, today, hello low weather system. Yeah, you just had to take some of the remaining moisture. Umbrella in car. My luck, it wlll be showers during commutes.

But, tacos today!
th
Good Morning homies.
th

Happy Tuesday All!

Good to see people checking in after Irma! Glad everyone is in one piece.

Good to hear from ya Bluer. Good house had no real issues and poor trees, and I am sure clean up was hard.

Massive hurricane. All we saw when vacationing in the keys the week before is almost unreal now. As well as Homestead where we spent some time, as well as FLL. Will take weeks for all of FLA to be more back to normal.

If not longer

Has to be weird to think u were just there

Robo, thanks for letting us know all is good. Glad to hear you and family are all okay, as well as homes. Nice your neighbors updated you.

It is Tuesday, and while 4 degrees warmer start, it's muggy. Yes, even up here, we'll feel the wet of Irma. It was so overcast this morning, my car thought high beams were needed in parts of my drive. Sigh, Fall is here. But, since the wind is from the South, still around 80 today. Then, gray for the rest of the week, but with showers, and no expected flooding. The picture perfect weather is now on hold. I think yesterday was one of the best weather days we've had in some time. Warm, low humidity, bluer than blue sky, and sun all day. Well, today, hello low weather system. Yeah, you just had to take some of the remaining moisture. Umbrella in car. My luck, it wlll be showers during commutes.

But, tacos today!
th
Good Morning homies.
th

It's been chilly here, yesterday & today supposed to hit mid 70's

Made it through the storm w/o injury...lost a couple of smaller trees which are now laying on my roof. Not sure if there is any damage...power is out...lost power around 9PM Sunday night. Not sure if I will be able to come to HHN this weekend...depends on what's going on with the house. Next time a CAT 4 or 5 storm is heading our way I'm throwing a suitcase in the car and coming North.

Oh Metro, hope the trees did not damage your roof. Hoping power is restored quickly. I am sure you would not be the only one thinking of heading north if happens again. My cousin is near FLL, and lost power this week-end, but got it back this morning. Down trees with her property too, but not on the house.

Safe trip Tink. Hope your plane takes off and lands as scheduled. Have fun at the dark side!

Sorry Todd :hug:

Hope your power returns soon and we can meet at HHN.
I know they're busy but it's getting increasingly frustrating when people all around us have their power back and our little bubble is still in the dark. The power just came back on at work so the generator can take a long rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter