Something About Nothing ... #12

I can't multi quote again this morning.......:confused3

Anyhoots.........been awake since 4.30. Sun came up and usually doesn't waken us as we have wooden blinds and thick blackout curtains.......but left them a bit open last night as it's warm........so my own fault.......nice to see the sun again though 3 days in a row.

Not happy with new Dr Who being a woman. That's not Dr Who. PC rears its head again.........

Was supposed to be heading to a mall today to look for alternative wedding outfit, but it's going to be so nice, would prefer to sit in garden and leave it till a dull day.........

Will decide later.........still too early for breakfast.......cinnamon pastries and fruit today........

Schumi, Tea in the garden sounds more lovely than shopping in a mall. Hope your day has been better since that very early wake up. (Though not early for me, I was up at 4:30 today too)

Wagman, congratulations on your new car as well. Still new, if only a week you've had it.

Well, the sun is up, it's going to be steamy, and close to 90. No start to the heat wave yet.

But it is Monday,

th
th
th

And so this new work week begins - Make it a good one homies!

Schumi early sun is good if you are an early riser
When we were house hunting, we did not consider any house that the main bedroom faced East for mornings

Good morning :flower1:

Congrats to Chuckers and wags on the new wheels:car:

:bday: to kohlby...hope it's a fun day and you get everything you wish for when you blow out the candles :cake:

Time for me to get ready for work...why did I agree to work on my day off? :sad2:

Happy Birthday Kohlby, do it up big time:teeth:

Nothing like a new set of wheels & that new car smell, the payments i can do without lol.

Had to bathe the puppy before 6 am :eek:, apparantly ate something he shouldn't have ewwww. Heck of a way to start the day.

Dr Who - will give her a whirl but scratching head indeed. Perhaps in the clean slate, new writers/actors vein, but still, I'm in agreement with carole, it smacks of pandering.

Mac i picked our house exactly for that reason, used to love the sun waking me up. Now that the mr is on rotating shifts we have the blinds & blackout curtains firmly in place.

Tink Good job fattening up that vacation warchest::yes::

Happy Birthday Kohlby......hope it's a great day.

Yep, I am an early riser.......love that morning sun.........when dh was a shift plant manager the blinds and curtains were always pulled tight shut when he was asleep, not a crack of light got in either set of our bedroom windows........but, he's been days for years now, so not the same issue......but for shift workers, blackouts are essential.........

Not a fan of sleeping late, never have been......

Janet, never a good way to start the day.........hope puppy is good now........yeah, I'm out for DW now.......so is dh......

Hope it's a quick day Vicki.........

Such a gorgeous day here........hot hot hot! Well, for us anyway........

Bought a dress for wedding........not sure. I now have three "maybe" outfits.......:D this latest one I don't need a bolero style jacket........decisions. It's a very light blue, almost aqua colour......not a colour I usually wear, but it yells wedding.......

Definitely grilling outside tonight again for dinner......then watch new GoT tonight........cannot wait! Avoiding all spoilers all day........DS has already watched it.......he lets nothing slip though........

Have a great Monday...........

Yay for you Wags! New Cars ROCK! :)

I wish I was home having tea... sigh...

55 days until VA-CAY-SHUN!!!!

Happy Birthday, @kohlby!! Hope you get good cake! :)

I'll be trying to find GoT on Wednesday when the mr is supposed to have the day off this week. Surprised to not hear much buzz at all today - yea!

New season of The Strain on last night, a bit slow, hope it picks up.

Sounds like carole will need two more events to wear all the new duds:)

It has been nice to buy a car and only have to worry about learning all of the features...not buying a car and figuring out what all is wrong with it.

Schumi....I tend to agree with you about the new Who...I posted on another board that if this happened 10 years ago, people might not think it was pandering...but in the current environment, how could it be looked at as anything else? Someone wrote something to the effect of 'They should have just gone for the whole enchilada and made the Doctor a no-legged, one-armed, gender fluid, LGBTQRSTUV, panasian, albino, black atheist...and replace the sign on the TARDIS with one the simply reads: 'Safe Space'.

I will give it a look as I did like her...a lot...in Broadchurch, which, ironically, of which, Doctor Who was the vehicle of destruction...with Chibnall pitching his tent over at Who and now Wittaker.

Time will tell (whovians will get that).

Happy B-Day, Kohlby!!! Enjoy!!! Tear it up if you like tearing it up...or tear it down if you like tearing it down!!! Great week for B-days...have my mid-century one this weekend.

Yes Keisha, I have a couple of events next month that I can wear new outfits, and of course take them on holiday with me for nicer dinners........Loved the first episode of GoT........always worry a new series won't have the same feel, but it was fabulous! Shame there's only 6 episodes of this season.........

Wag......yep, the BBC have a constant agenda today.........I very rarely watch it. If they told me my name was Carole I'd check my birth certificate.

On my own all day today........some housework this morning then no real plans.......gorgeous day, so time time in the garden and replacing pictures on trip report.........getting there! Slowly.........

Cinnamon pastries, Earl Grey tea and fruit again this morning for breakfast.........I'm hungry already..........

Yay, Schumi has a more relaxed day. Time in the garden sounds so lovely. Yeah, nice of you to replace the pictures. That was definitely not cool what PB did. Oh and Yay! For new outfits. All sound quite pretty.

Well, the thunder came last night, but no rain. Seems it went around us. We were just enough on the edge of the line of thunderstorms, that we missed all. But was oh so muggy yesterday, and it feels even more muggy today. We're starting our next heat wave, so 92 today. Heat index, over a hundred, with dew point hovering around 70. So muggy. :drinking1Yep, iced tea today. Earl Gray tea is one of my favorite to drink for breakfast. Black tea for me, I don't think I have any Earl left.
th
did I say it was hot? But hey,
th
Yep, Tuesday.

Have a great day homies.

It has been nice to buy a car and only have to worry about learning all of the features...not buying a car and figuring out what all is wrong with it.

I know what you mean.. I have to learn HOW TO USE THE RADIO???!!! But I'll take it as just before I traded my car in, the check engine light went back on.. turns out that the manifold gasket was leaking.. lord knows how much that would have cost.. probably the same amount that I used to put for a down payment on the new car.

They should have just gone for the whole enchilada and made the Doctor a no-legged, one-armed, gender fluid, LGBTQRSTUV, panasian, albino, black atheist...and replace the sign on the TARDIS with one the simply reads: 'Safe Space'.

LGBTQRSTUV made me laugh.. as a member of said group, I feel that we've gone from LGB to the 'Misfit Alphabet Club'.

Only good thing about tuesday is airfare usually goes on sale. :).

Bike riding & pool time today, topped off with popsicles = my agenda today.

Like lynne it's Muggy to point the crockpot came out & will probably stay out to the weekend. I'm not big on using it, closed my eyes & picked out a recipe from cookbook lol.

Chuckers Lol it's seriously hard to keep up as to the acrynoms

spent time getting my AAA renewed.
did not realize it had expired and what a mess trying to get correct answers.

now need to work on my disney cc renewed as it expired but that one happened 4 months back.
too much happening to me and it slipped my mind as i only use it for discounts and perks in orlando.

does anyone know if there are the extra points given to peeps when they open a new disney visa card?

son did a new disney visa last year and there was a promo going on at that time and he received a $250 gift card for opening a new account with them.
we spent that gift card when we went to disney earlier this year.

so my morning has been spent on the phone trying to find info on those cards.
did the sprint sign up for covering my AAA renewal for next time around.
was too late to have them cover this years renewal as my AAA had expired last month.
but, it is automatically in for 2018 now.

janet, i still have not found any cheaper fares on SW yet.
i did book earlier and first leg of the trip had dropped but now is $20 more.
second leg ran me $153 and its still holding at it.

but will look again after i send this off...
might just do nothing if there is a drop as i would lose the points.....
probably will switch over to delta for future trips but i have to book them a good 7 months out to make it worth it.

hope all the homies are doing fine today.
i stay inside until the sun goes down.
hot and humid still outside.
i'm no fool
walmart is open 24/7

Mac, I think they do still offer something for referring new Disney card. Yep, me too, AC buildings to AC in car. It's that time of year here.

Stinks you had to waste so much time with AAA.

Crock Pot? What's that Keisha? LOL I do many a stir fry, as fast and doesn't heat up the kitchen too much.

:rockband::rockband::rockband: - Mac, Robo, Me, and maybe Keisha - 76 days, 2 months and 14 days, 1,824 hours, 109,440 minutes, and 6,566.400 seconds.

:wave2: Chuckers.

:music:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter