• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Robo….hope the headache doesn't hang around long.....they`re never fun to experience. Sorry you didn't enjoy you RL dinner......but the biscuits and cocktails are good!!!

I`ll look into what`s available in this country with those dental things.....I`ve been meaning to buy one for a while......and thank you, yes, we are so proud of our boy. Hope the coffee and peaches help.....feel better...…

mac......hope you can fill the tour......I`m sure you will though.....and good luck with the roof!!! Last thing you want to have to repairing …...it can end up such a big job!!! And enjoy that weather.......:sunny:

We`ve had torrential downpours today, brilliant sunshine and heat.....torrential downpours and now we have incredible heat with full sun, but the black cloud heading towards us is ominous!!! More rain and maybe thunder......but it is so warm.....not a day for housework.

I did however do some ironing......then just as I finished we heard a huge thump. The rear of our house is mostly glass...….and we have bifolding doors at the other side of the rear.....they were closed as it had been bouncing down........we walked to the back and wandered along the windows......saw two dead birds laying together.......the sun must have dazzled them......although it was weird it was two at the same time.......Tom dealt with them!!! Think they were gone on impact......

No idea what`s for dinner tonight...…..think mac`s winner winner chicken dinner sounds good!!!! Set a few extra places...…..:D

Yeah, once in awhile we get a thump too, Schumi. Thankfully, most of the time we find a dazed bird. I let DH dispose if it is dead. We used to have a blue jay peck at our sliding glass doors every once in awhile. Not sure if he liked or disliked what he saw.

Oh no Mac, hope your roof repair people are not those that will be arguing over soccer. LOL Actually, hope you get it fixed quick, as I know you are getting the rain like we are.

And a what for dinner. Choice for kids, pot stickers or pasta. I guess they will pick when they get home.

Oh so muggy lunchtime walk. Almost hard to breathe. But we have had sun, then clouds, but surely feels like it will rain. It's just where you happen to be in the unlucky cell of rain. And we have a flooding warning, from 1pm today until 11am tomorrow. Seems any downpour can give us 2 to 3 inches of rain, in less than an hour. Sigh, hope the home commute does not have rain, or flooded roads.

Quick lunch fly by!
Charade I hate being bored at work!! luckily in my career and currently in Nursing homes I can always find something-although the kitchen staff gets nervous when i start really poking around. They always hope I have lots of clinical stuff so I don't have time for big kitchen inspection (I am RD consulting for nursing homes)

Congrats to Schumi's Kyle!! Sounds like he has really found his niche and so nice to be recognized for the work!!
Ugh Robo-hope the headache gets better!

And yeah, my flight is 5:45am, Sue, so I get ya, for sure. Means a 4am arrival at airport, so leaving home around 3am. And yay! For a HRH September trip.
Yes Yay for september trips! Our flight leaves at 6 am for our HHN trip-but out of our small airport no one will be at the airport before 5:15 and its only 15 min away...
Sometimes life is absurd beyond description. My sister-in-laws mother passed away at about 1am this morning. As of right now kidney failure is suspected. After having just lost her father within the last week, my poor sister-in-law is somewhere between shock and disbelief. She has two sisters who are just not pleasant people and wouldn't know how to think of anyone other than themselves if their existence depended on it. My heart breaks.

Here's to Thursday.
Oh gosh I am so sorry-cannot imagine the shock!
Oh, and the bright spot to all the tragedy my brother and sis-in-law have been through in the past couple of weeks....they were notified this week by social services that their adoption should be finalized by November. :-)
and YES!!! Hope this will help with the hard times knowing this is coming!! I happened to be with a friend the day she was notified a birth mother chose them-so happy for her. She will ask for details of that day sometimes as apparently it was blur of shocked happiness for her. I remember every detail as I was so excited for her. I really should write it down for her to put in his baby book-he is 17 now!!
I booked a private tour for Friday October 4
Wish our dates lined up! But maybe next year as the kiddo I travel with will be in college-and that weekend may work better with college schedule.

DH off to Chicago this am-back tomorrow. Son starts soccer camp Friday. I have Queen City board retreat at Table rock lake this weekend. Family reunion next weekend at Lake Ozark. Both older DD's flying in for the reunion.
Alysa in New Mexico is having a ball-although she has a bit of a cold. All the earthquake activity is exciting for geologists I guess. She is getting her data together from the Alaska trip for her poster she has to present in December. She and a roommate are doing a sunrise balloon ride this Saturday too.

Think we narrowed down dates for France next May. Now to be patient and hang on for good air prices. Did find a good price on British Air, but has 1.5 hour layover in Heathrow, vs $100 more for direct flight to Paris.

69 days to HHN!!

:wave2: Doing a quick fly by!!!!

@PoohIsHome I'm so sorry for all the horrible news your family has had. Any of those situations are not easy. At least they have your family to have their backs. It's also great news for them about the adoption. I hope that this can help brighten just a sad time. I'll be sending lots of light and love their way.

@schumigirl What a great treat for your son!!! It's always nice when their efforts are recognized and rewarded. I know that our daughter was given priority seats in the company sky box for the Calgary Stampede this weekend with some of the big wigs and bigger customers they have. She had to turn them down as they are on their way here to visit for the weekend. But she was flattered after all the hard work she does for them, it is nice to be appreciated and recognized.
We also have trouble with birds hitting some of our windows. Only...sometimes it's from sunlight at the wrong times reflecting the skies...but mostly...it's from drunk birds who have eaten too many fermented berries from the trees. I guess drunk flying is not any better than drunk driving :laughing:

@Charade67 I also have time on my hands at my job. I no longer clean. I work with 18 men...and I'm the only woman in the place. They are pigs and I'm tired of cleaning up after them. I'm not their mother, and if they can't wipe up a counter from where they spilled coffee, sugar, or whatever else, or can't rinse a sink from their dirty hand scrub...it will sit there. It got so bad, I asked for one of the two bathrooms to be MY bathroom - as I was tired of sharing one with all then men. After that, head office finally said that they would FINALLY hire a company to come and clean once a week. It was absolutely disgusting around here, and I was just about to complain to HR about the grossness and they " found" they money in our " budget " to have someone finally come in and clean again. So now when I have time on my hands...I'm either on pintrest cruising for a new item to create or planning trips we will never take :scratchin:rotfl2:

@Robo56 I hope your headache went away fast. I suffer from weather related ones. I find spring / fall the worst with dramatic temps highs and lows. We also love Red Lobster. We rarely get to eat there when we visit the big city. The youngest doesn't like seafood at all - and just doesn't like even going to have something other than seafood from there. Their drinks are sooo yummy...and those rolls...I could just eat those!!!!!!!!!!!

@Lynne G My daughter is 25, When she was here in June...she was in my makeup. Somehow...one of m y eye shadow pallet found their way into her makeup bag to her place :eek: Your a more patient momma. I don't think that late at night we would have been hitting the makeup counter lol. but then again, I do find myself doing things I thought I would never do!

@macraven Priate tour!!!!! How awesome...I would love to be able to do one some day. Just not sure it would be the HHN one...but it does sound fun!!!

@Monykalyn- your trip to France, sounds like a great time of year to visit. I had a co-worker ( @ my second job that I use to fund trips ) go at the end of May this year, and she loved it!!!!!! It's on my bucket list as a place to visit!

Well...my workday is almost done here. Paperwork is all filled, and now it's just counting down until quitting time. We are heading out to the lake again tonight. I DD and sil are on their way to visit for the weekend. It will be just out at the lake and not the hubby's extended family. The weather looks like it is will be quite nice and not too hot. Hopefully the fish are biting, the mosquitos are not too bad, and that the mud has had a little time to dry so we can do some ATV riding. I might try to pop in over the weekend!

I think I will use Schumi’s chucking down reference. Oh my, such noisy rain and my phone buzzed with flood warning flooding streets warning. And a lightning strike so close a huge bang and rumble that shook the house and lights flickered. In my window, many flashes of light. And what a commute home, car was driving in a river of a road that when I got to drier street, I could feel the tires grip. Scary enough for me. But lucky, not as much rain at start and end, it was the middle that when my fastest wipers were not not enough. Oh so loud out. Bowling so close in the sky.

Hope all are safe and dry, particularly those having a storm like I am having and those in that hurricane path in the Gulf area of Texas and Louisiana.

Sigh, my goodness the noise of that thunder.

What are you up to tonight? Guess I am not going out, as little one and I had planned. At least that is what I told little one. So a what to watch night for us.

Pasta and red sauce won out, and defrosting a cheesecake we got from Trader Joe’s yesterday.

Good evening. I meant to come and post earlier, but ended up napping instead. Not much worth posting about today. B had her dental appointment and her teeth are fine. No signs of wisdom teeth coming in yet. I have no clue what was causing her pain on Monday. Just glad it went away quickly.

Schumi - Congrats to Kyle.

Pooh - Awesome news about the adoption.

Robo - Hope the headache didn’t stick around too long. I sometimes get bad ones when I’ve been in the heat too long.

Pumpkin - I work in a very small office, so no cleaning crew for us. We only have one man in the office, but I hardly ever see him. He sees his clients in the evenings after I have gone.

Starting to get really sleepy again. Hello to Mac, Lynne, MonyK, Keisha, Sue, Patty, and anyone else I may have missed.

Goodnight y’all.

work in a very small office, so no cleaning crew for us. We only have one man in the office, but I hardly ever see him. He sees his clients in the evenings after I have gone.
I should probably clarify what I do. I'm an office administrator for a steel company. So I get to deal with too many grumpy oilfield welders. We have men on the front and working on the shop gathering the large pieces of steel. Most days it:s good working with all men, but they can be stinky, gross, crass could mouth and forget that there is a woman in the office. But I get treated well and get any time off I need with no questions asked - which is nice when the kids need me.

Pumpkin, I know how that goes having to deal with males that are stinky and gross

At least you could leave the office and go home to get away from it

I had 4 boys stinky and gross and it was like pulling teeth to get them to shower
(Once they discovered girls, our water bill doubled )

My situation was different that yours

Keep tic tax’s in your pocket and hand them
Out at work
Also spray frabreeze on them if they walk towards you

They will smell better long enough for a 2 minute conversation then

I preached personal hygiene to my kids for years until age 13 when they started to realize girls were cute

Yeah, once in awhile we get a thump too, Schumi. Thankfully, most of the time we find a dazed bird. I let DH dispose if it is dead. We used to have a blue jay peck at our sliding glass doors every once in awhile. Not sure if he liked or disliked what he saw.

Oh no Mac, hope your roof repair people are not those that will be arguing over soccer. LOL Actually, hope you get it fixed quick, as I know you are getting the rain like we are.

And a what for dinner. Choice for kids, pot stickers or pasta. I guess they will pick when they get home.

Oh so muggy lunchtime walk. Almost hard to breathe. But we have had sun, then clouds, but surely feels like it will rain. It's just where you happen to be in the unlucky cell of rain. And we have a flooding warning, from 1pm today until 11am tomorrow. Seems any downpour can give us 2 to 3 inches of rain, in less than an hour. Sigh, hope the home commute does not have rain, or flooded roads.

lol....that`s funny imagining a bird pecking at itself...….although not so good for your window!!! Birds can do damage......I hate hearing that thump...….we do sometimes see almost like a full bird mark on the glass where it`s went in full force…..we could make out a face once.....was strangely funny to imagine it`s last seconds!!!!

I`ve never made pot stickers at home. Yep, hope your journey home was uneventful and today is better...….

Quick lunch fly by!
Charade I hate being bored at work!! luckily in my career and currently in Nursing homes I can always find something-although the kitchen staff gets nervous when i start really poking around. They always hope I have lots of clinical stuff so I don't have time for big kitchen inspection (I am RD consulting for nursing homes)

Congrats to Schumi's Kyle!! Sounds like he has really found his niche and so nice to be recognized for the work!!
Ugh Robo-hope the headache gets better!

Yes Yay for september trips! Our flight leaves at 6 am for our HHN trip-but out of our small airport no one will be at the airport before 5:15 and its only 15 min away...

DH off to Chicago this am-back tomorrow. Son starts soccer camp Friday. I have Queen City board retreat at Table rock lake this weekend. Family reunion next weekend at Lake Ozark. Both older DD's flying in for the reunion.
Alysa in New Mexico is having a ball-although she has a bit of a cold. All the earthquake activity is exciting for geologists I guess. She is getting her data together from the Alaska trip for her poster she has to present in December. She and a roommate are doing a sunrise balloon ride this Saturday too.

Think we narrowed down dates for France next May. Now to be patient and hang on for good air prices. Did find a good price on British Air, but has 1.5 hour layover in Heathrow, vs $100 more for direct flight to Paris.

69 days to HHN!!

Thanks Monyk…….he is enjoying the world of finance......me, I have no head for numbers at all.....must get that from his dad!!!

Reunion sounds good this weekend......and yes the earthquake will have been exciting for folks in that field......hope her cold is better soon though....I know very little of New Mexico...…

I`d go for direct with your flights if you can. Heathrow is a massive airport and if you need to change terminals it can be a nightmare. Is British Airways your only option for flights?

Yes, September is getting closer!!!!

@schumigirl What a great treat for your son!!! It's always nice when their efforts are recognized and rewarded. I know that our daughter was given priority seats in the company sky box for the Calgary Stampede this weekend with some of the big wigs and bigger customers they have. She had to turn them down as they are on their way here to visit for the weekend. But she was flattered after all the hard work she does for them, it is nice to be appreciated and recognized.
We also have trouble with birds hitting some of our windows. Only...sometimes it's from sunlight at the wrong times reflecting the skies...but mostly...it's from drunk birds who have eaten too many fermented berries from the trees. I guess drunk flying is not any better than drunk driving :laughing:
Well...my workday is almost done here. Paperwork is all filled, and now it's just counting down until quitting time. We are heading out to the lake again tonight. I DD and sil are on their way to visit for the weekend. It will be just out at the lake and not the hubby's extended family. The weather looks like it is will be quite nice and not too hot. Hopefully the fish are biting, the mosquitos are not too bad, and that the mud has had a little time to dry so we can do some ATV riding. I might try to pop in over the weekend!

lol....can`t quite imagine drunk birds...….so funny!! Yes, I think they see just see light as there is so much glass and if the sun reflects they just don't see it.....we have the sun at the back of our property for most of the day from around 10am right through till sunset so that's a lot of light to confuse them!!!!

So lovely for your daughter to be recognised that way....sounds as though it would have been a lot of fun....but I`m sure she`ll enjoy seeing you much more.....yes, it is lovely for recognition.

Have a great weekend, sounds like a lovely visit with family.

I think I will use Schumi’s chucking down reference. Oh my, such noisy rain and my phone buzzed with flood warning flooding streets warning. And a lightning strike so close a huge bang and rumble that shook the house and lights flickered. In my window, many flashes of light. And what a commute home, car was driving in a river of a road that when I got to drier street, I could feel the tires grip. Scary enough for me. But lucky, not as much rain at start and end, it was the middle that when my fastest wipers were not not enough. Oh so loud out. Bowling so close in the sky.

Hope all are safe and dry, particularly those having a storm like I am having and those in that hurricane path in the Gulf area of Texas and Louisiana.

Sigh, my goodness the noise of that thunder.

What are you up to tonight? Guess I am not going out, as little one and I had planned. At least that is what I told little one. So a what to watch night for us.

Pasta and red sauce won out, and defrosting a cheesecake we got from Trader Joe’s yesterday.

Yes, chucking it down is quite descriptive at times......lol...….horrible to drive in though.....

We had a tv night last night too......can`t even remember what we watched...….must have been that good!!!!

Good evening. I meant to come and post earlier, but ended up napping instead. Not much worth posting about today. B had her dental appointment and her teeth are fine. No signs of wisdom teeth coming in yet. I have no clue what was causing her pain on Monday. Just glad it went away quickly.

Schumi - Congrats to Kyle.

Pooh - Awesome news about the adoption.

Robo - Hope the headache didn’t stick around too long. I sometimes get bad ones when I’ve been in the heat too long.

Pumpkin - I work in a very small office, so no cleaning crew for us. We only have one man in the office, but I hardly ever see him. He sees his clients in the evenings after I have gone.

Starting to get really sleepy again. Hello to Mac, Lynne, MonyK, Keisha, Sue, Patty, and anyone else I may have missed.

Goodnight y’all.

Thanks......we are so proud of him.

Hope your nap was good...….glad your daughter has no issues yet with wisdom teeth...…

I should probably clarify what I do. I'm an office administrator for a steel company. So I get to deal with too many grumpy oilfield welders. We have men on the front and working on the shop gathering the large pieces of steel. Most days it:s good working with all men, but they can be stinky, gross, crass could mouth and forget that there is a woman in the office. But I get treated well and get any time off I need with no questions asked - which is nice when the kids need me.

lol....back in the day when I worked, I worked in the explosive/chemical industry for many years and my office was a fun place at times...….male and female staff and the language would embarrass a sailor!!! I don`t miss it that's for sure!!!!

Pumpkin, I know how that goes having to deal with males that are stinky and gross

At least you could leave the office and go home to get away from it

I had 4 boys stinky and gross and it was like pulling teeth to get them to shower
(Once they discovered girls, our water bill doubled )

My situation was different that yours

Keep tic tax’s in your pocket and hand them
Out at work
Also spray frabreeze on them if they walk towards you

They will smell better long enough for a 2 minute conversation then

I preached personal hygiene to my kids for years until age 13 when they started to realize girls were cute

lol....I can imagine that water bill going through the roof!!!! And yes, it was nice to be able to leave that atmosphere behind every day...…..

Friday today...…….no plans at all except some housework this morning......not as humid today so will be pleasant....well, as pleasant as housework can be...…...between the two of us we get through most of the house this morning...….rooms we don't use as much can wait for another day...….I do get all the bathrooms to do ::yes::

Waiting on some clothes being delivered too.....supposed to be today, but we`ll see......and have no idea what`s for lunch or dinner tonight......I do have some brie so that`ll be in my lunch someway...….

Image result for minion friday

Well, comfortable must be the go to word for my radio weather guy. He almost sounded pleased, rain moved out this morning, taking the clouds with it, and for the next three days, no rain and starting this afternoon, oh that bright sun and hot. Thankfully, the humidity is lower today, so a very nice day is in store.

Hope whatever clothes you ordered, are perfect Schumi. Yep, not sure what dinner, but burgers sound right. Lunch, sandwiches I think.

Ah, Happy Friday all! Bonjour, Good Morning.

Yay, for MonyK getting her French trip sorted out. Yeah, a shame you could not get a direct flight.

Happy Friday, homies!

Sooo glad Friday is here......even if it is supposed to be a wet one. Not the best of days on tap, but necessary none the less. Off in the next few minutes to get my car serviced and this evening we have the visitation and funeral. Corey just took off hoping to get in some time in his kayak before the rain moves in. It's been so wet he hasn't even been able to put it in the water since his birthday!

@Monykalyn Yay for getting your trip sorted! I'd given up on Tony going back so a cousin and I have it on our radar for the Spring of 2021.

@keishashadow Hope the roof is coming along!

@macraven Hope the rain stays away so your repairs stay at a minimum. That is never fun to deal with!

Best wishes to all for a wonderful day!

Good morning and happy Friday. Probably a lazy day for us. We might go see a movie at the cheap theater. I should probably was my car. The next few days are supposed to be dry, but hot.

Last night we talked about the possibility of one last little getaway before B starts school in August. Then I dreamed about DIsney last night. Disney isn’t really an option. Maybe something closer.

Rap star - I sympathize with the allergies. I can’t wait for ragweed season. :sad2:

Mostly sunny lunchtime walk. Yeah, allergies. Poor older one is medicated and sneezing and stuffy. Ack. darn allergy induced asthma.

Oooh, saw via an email I just got, since I have a preferred, and little one has a power one, we were blocked out all of July until the 18th of August, well, that blockage is now lifted. Means we can visit on the 17th if we want. How nice is that. Oh, and I have to set my phone to remind me, as have to register to the AP night this year. Last year, we just stood in a line to get a wristband that morning. Will be a sleep in day for sure. in the 30's countdown now. Yep, Charade, our little trip before the drop her off for school. She gets 4 days to get ready. And, anything she forgets, I'm sure my DH can drop it off on his way into work.
416704 and oh yes, 416705

Killing time til I can start wrapping up-about another 30 minutes or so. I'd be off already but had to drop son off at soccer camp at one of local universities. The dorm the boys are staying in is pretty darn nice! He still wasn't happy about it but at least isn't being quite so grumpy. And his best friend got assigned to same room/group, so that helps. DH just missed catching an earlier flight home from Chicago so still on his original one not leaving for another 2 hours.

Gorgeous day today and yesterday-partly cloudy but bright, and low humidity. Hope weather pattern holds through weekend for board retreat at Table rock lake.

I`d go for direct with your flights if you can. Heathrow is a massive airport and if you need to change terminals it can be a nightmare. Is British Airways your only option for flights?
I was hoping you'd chime in! There are a few options for flights-this was about $100 cheaper than the direct (well-the direct on a nonbudget carrier-I am fine flying the budget carriers cross country here-but bit leary of of flying overseas on one!!) I can choose American or Delta or Air France-all within a few dollars of each other and direct (but ~$100 more each than the BA flight with layover). I expect we will decide in next month or so. Leaning towards Delta as I have rewards CC with them...and maybe the miles will get me bonus flights I can use towards Florida trips...hmmm...

Hope the weather holds for the weekend for everyone (sorry Rapstar-I LOVE summer!)
Trying to decide if I should renew dd's UOAP or just buy the 2get 3 free deal. I can always upgrade if we do decide another trip is warranted; I have a feeling DH oldest Katelyn may talk him into coming for Thanksgiving-in which case I will try for a few universal days to see Christmas stuff again! Plus I am wondering if they will offer a deal like the 6 months free again in the fall-would save on next year if DD is able to do a HHN again.

Charade hope you get your getaway!
Pumpkin-I have a friend that works for a trucking company warehouse-she is tiny spitfire and will and can and I have seen her make men 5x her size back down. Love her to pieces but do NOT get on her bad side LOL.

Lynne yay for blackout lifted!

Oh and anyone following on Facebook saw my ad for a cuddle chicken for rent - Ms Charlotte loves to cuddle and snuggle and snore on you! Hey if people can charge $300/hr to lay down with cows my $20/hr per chicken is cheeeeeep (couldn't resist:rotfl2:)

Yep, did see your post, MonyK.

Well burgers it was, then I made milkshakes, full.

Beautiful night, and so glad it is a Friday night.

Tickets done. Easy. Can’t wait to see what AP extras they are giving out. And can show ticket on our phones. Easier. Countdown still in the double digit 30’s. Ahh. And even happier, hotel and airfare rates much higher now than when I booked, and thankfully rental car is slightly dropping, then up again. Will be doing the rinse and repeat rental ressies and cancellations until we leave. We thought about a limo, but since we want to do other things, the car seems to be the right choice.

And oh the rain yesterday, a tornado not far from me was confirmed, and there was the loss of a pregnant mom and her 8 year old son, as their car was swept downstream from an over flooded road. So sad. On one of our highways, the water was as high as the top of the median. Scary roads. Enjoying a nice drying out today, thank goodness.

And I meant to put a haha, after my saw Facebook page of MonyK ‘s cuddle offer comment above.

Schumi congrats to Kyle. It’s always nice watching your children succeed in life!

Keishashadow welcome back! So fun to be picked Mayor in The Plaza. I love their food, the Rueben is my fav. I’m choked SciFi took it off the menu. Great pics.

Poohls so sorry to hear about your SIL.

Charade so good of you to clean up after everyone. Doesn’t your office hire a cleaning company? I would get frustrated at school with the staff who don’t clean up their own mess in the staff room. Dirty plates left in the sink.....etc. One day I put a sign up “Your Mom Doesn’t Work here, clean up after yourself please “.

Mac a private tour sounds fun! Hope you enjoy it! We’ll be in Universal Sept but we have no intention of going to HN! Can’t do scary! I hate things jumping out at me.

Robo surviving that heat is one thing, but surviving mosquitoes is entirely another. Yikes. Can’t tolerate them.
The cherries here have been wonderful. Love ‘em.

Lynne ready to build her Ark! You’re so good getting out to walk at lunch rain or shine.

Monykalyn trying to sell cuddle chicken on FB :rotfl:

Today had a slow start. I phaffed the morning away on my iPad. Daughter was off work and wanted to go to Apple Store in the mall to replace power cord. I offered to take her as I needed to get flowers for afternoon get together.

Had get together with my school office, one person was retiring, and the other is moving schools. 2 of us in the group are already retired so it was fun catching up with everyone. I found some lovely flowers and bought 2 bunches for them.
We went to Browns Social Club. It’s similar to a Milestones? I don’t know if you have either in the US.

Tomorrow morning is Aquafit, then my dear friends birthday lunch. Going to a new Japanese restaurant.

Weather has been strange here. Cooler than normal. Cleared up tonighth

Charade so good of you to clean up after everyone. Doesn’t your office hire a cleaning company?
We are a very small office with only 5 people right not, so no cleaning company. Therapist 1’s husband does most of our cleaning. I don’t know why he was ignoring the sink in the employee bathroom. I only cleaned it because the mess was driving me crazy.

Went to see Men in Black at the $2 theater today. It was entertaining, but I’m glad we didn’t pay full price. I liked the subtle Thor reference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter