• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some more pictures of Sylvia and Dan, these while she was ill

It's amazing how she kept that beautiful smile. I don't know if I could be that strong a woman!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, both Dans, for posting pictures of what a beautiful person Sylvia was. I think her life was reflected in her smile.

The Christmas picture of Sylvia, Dan and Nick, really got to me. :(

Dan, what about adding this Christmas picture to the DIS Family Photo album? Or perhaps another one in happier times? There are no pictures of Sylvia there, just the one of Nick and his dogs.

really shine through in her eyes and her smile.

Thanks, Dans, for sharing . . .

More proof of the incredibly beautiful angel we all have shining a smile upon us now.

What a beautiful lady. Thanks to both Dans for sharing memories of Sylvia with us.

Geez Dan. Those are great pictures and great commentary. Thanks for posting.

It has taken me an entire day to respond to these pictures. Everytime I opened the thread I would start to get teary eyed. You can see from the pictures how strong and beautiful this woman was on the inside and out.

Thanks to both Dan, one for providing these pictures and one for posting. God Bless you both!

I really admire Sylvia for dealing with such awful circumstances with great courage. I also admire Dan for standing by her through all of the hard times. What a nice man.

Thank you for sharing these pictures.

It is hard to type with tears in my eyes.

What a beautiful lady!! And a beautiful family.
Thanks for sharing these pics with us!!

Thanks, Dan, for posting these photos. You can see Sylvia's beautiful, brave spirit in her smile and in her eyes. I so admired her attitude.

Katholyn

Thank you. A beautiful lady inside and out. What more can I say.

engel009.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter