Soda Mugs

Yes they are, you can also use the mug for like a rum and coke type of drink for a price lower than regular drinks.

Hope this helps...

Norm and Kim

Yes they are, you can also use the mug for like a rum and coke type of drink for a price lower than regular drinks.

I had never read this before! You can get free soda with the mug on CC?

As to the discounted alcholic drinks in the mug: Is this true on the ship, as well as on CC?

Yes, I believe so, whenever posted, you should see it your navigator, or sometimes in the elevator,they will post drinks of the day... If I'm wrong someone please let me know, but that is the way I saw it on 2/9, Magic.

Norm

Yes, it's true on the ship.

It costs $2.99 to have alcohol added to your mug refill of fountain soda. It's a 12 ounce mug, not sure how many ounces of the alcohol would be added.

Suddenly those mugs are looking like a better deal!

The refillable drink mugs cost $5 per day of the cruise, but you can only purchase it for the entire cruise. In other words, it costs the same if you buy it on the first day or the last day.

A 7 day cruise is $35, A 3 day is $15, and a 4 day is $20.

You can get a free refill of fountain soda drinks anywhere that they have them.

If you purchase a soda without the mug, it costs $1.50 plus the automatic 15% gratuity. So if you drink more than 3 sodas per day outside of meals, you would be saving money.

You also get to keep the 12 ounce mug at the end of your cruise as an additional souvenir.

You are not permitted to use your refillable mugs again on another cruise.

Currently, if you book your cruise with AAA, they provide you with the refillable mugs for free.

Hmm, how do they know that you are re-using a mug from a previous cruise? I would get my money's worth from a mug, as it takes 3 or 4 fill ups in the morning for me to be right, but am curious.

I believe that the designs change and that the year is on the mug.

Co-worker came back from 4 day land, 3 day sea. She learned people who had purchased mugs from the resort on their land were using their mugs at sea. I think if I decided to do land again I'd push my luck and attempt it too. We were fortunate to have AAA throw in the mugs. We booked the Western and AAA is doing the same 2/2003!!!

Kim ºOº

There is no year on my Wonder mug from January, but I figured I'd get one each cruise and build a collection over the years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter