Soarin and Test Track at rope drop, long waits?

I know we were there in January, I was able to get 2 FP for Soarin. The second one after we used our 3. I also feel with the 3rd "track" with Soarin added, it's reduced the wait times and Test Track is longer.

But here are your 2 options:

Either rope drop Test Track, and when you are done with all your FP, see if you get your additional FP for Soarin.

Or do Soarin at rope drop, and do the single rider for Test Track.
Was thinking of doing Test Track first, then go over to Soarin, then do Frozen during my fast pass time. Or do Soarin first, then head to Test Track, do single rider, then Frozen.

We always do PPO breakfast at GG then hop on line for Soarin as soon as we’re done. We do multiple Epcot days so we FP TT one day and FEA on our WS day, but if you’ve only got one Epcot day I’d FP FEA, and rope drop Soarin, then run over to TT.

Was thinking of doing Test Track first, then go over to Soarin, then do Frozen during my fast pass time. Or do Soarin first, then head to Test Track, do single rider, then Frozen.
Soarin is my wife's favorite so and my favorite Epcot ride. We always have to FP it. The only exception is when the Guardians ride opens, I feel that Tier One FP will be:
Soarin, Test Track, Frozen and Guardians.

I have RD'd TT more times than I can count and there have been very very few times its been down at RD and when it did happen it was for a few minutes not nearly as long as it ends up being down mid day due to rain etc so personally I'd take my chances if I were OP.
Hmmmm, now I’ve had the opposite experience. Every time I’ve tried to RD TT it has been down and for quite a period of time.

We FP Soarin’ and head straight for FEA.

Last time, two yeas ago, we got to Epcot late. We hit TT first and had a short wait for Soar'n if that helps

Planning on doing Epcot on Sunday, March 31st. The crowds will be intense I am sure. I am really stressing more over this trip than any other trip I have ever taken. It shouldn't be like this.

When we were there in October, we hit up FEA during EMH (we didn't get into the park until closer to 830), used our FP on TT and were able to snag a FP for Soarin after we used up our initial allotment. It was much later in the day, but we were fine with not having any other FPs during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter