So who watched The Falcon and The Winter Soldier?

I thought the episode was great. I did not expect to enjoy Zemo as much as I did, but it shouldn’t nance surprised me given that he was a great villain in Civil War. His chemistry with Sam and Bucky was unexpected. I’m also a fan of the actress who plays Sharon. She was badass and there is more there than meets the eye. I think she is deep undercover. And having Ayo from Wakanda show up at the end brings a whole new twist to the show.

And man, I really can’t stand Walker! “Do you know who I am?!” Really, dude, if you have to resort to that, you aren’t Cap.

I liked it that they brought Sharon Carter back. Sure that kiss with Captain America in Civil War seemed a bit awkward, but I'm glad she's back. It's interesting to see no one did anything about getting her a pardon after they came back from the blip either.

I really liked it when she said, I got the wings for you to save you to catch you (or something along those lines) with Sam, Bucky & Zemo.

And wow, Zemo has money?! Hmm....

And man, I really can’t stand Walker! “Do you know who I am?!” Really, dude, if you have to resort to that, you aren’t Cap.

And that's the first thing he's done that makes his character questionable. I knew they would probably go tha troute, but they completely failed to make him look bad in the previous episode. Also, compared to what Bucky did, he's still on the up and up comparatively.

I’m also a fan of the actress who plays Sharon. She was badass
After we watched each of the first two episodes, my daughter said, “Where’s Emily Van Camp? I’m watching mostly for Sharon Carter.” After this episode she said, “That better not be it for Sharon Carter in the show“.

After we watched each of the first two episodes, my daughter said, “Where’s Emily Van Camp? I’m watching mostly for Sharon Carter.” After this episode she said, “That better not be it for Sharon Carter in the show“.

I don't think so. Sharon's got something going on. She might still be working with Fury. I'm totally happy when Ayo showed up as well. Then again I think Okoye deserves her own tv show. She's fantastic.

I don't think so. Sharon's got something going on. She might still be working with Fury. I'm totally happy when Ayo showed up as well. Then again I think Okoye deserves her own tv show. She's fantastic.

She'll definitely still be around as she is involved in this thing a little more deeply than she let on. I'm not sure she is working for Fury though.

One thing I didn't like was her pontificating speech to Sam & Bucky about how they should leave this alone for their own safty. I mean, who is she talking to? They are professional superheroes - they get involved despite their own safety! They are also more equiped to deal with it than anyone else. I always hate that trope, but as applied here it is especially dumb. It may be one reason why I really didn't care for episode 3.

Most of this has already happened but that last line is great. Seems like there is so much of this story left to tell. Wish it was 8 episodes instead of 6.

I didn’t watch it because I still didn’t see the last episode!!! Hopefully by tomorrow I’ll get time!!!!

I don't remember it being talked about on the boards here but I watch the New Rockstars recaps and they were saying that there was suppose to be a virus storyline with the Flag Smashers. Marvel felt it was too close to real life and had reshoots to take the storyline out. That's why some of the dialog in the last couple of episodes has come from the character off screen. I have felt like the Flag Smashers story has not been fleshed out enough and has been off. Also the reason why they were stealing vaccines in the second episode but nothing about it since then.

This show has gone off the rails for bad plotting and pacing...it's obvious they cut a full subplot and have tried to shoehorn something together to hit 6 episodes...episode 5, while having some of the best moments of the series, is an absolute plot, pacing, and editing mess, especially the montage scene (as bad as DC's "Martha" moment for ridiculousness)...

Right now, it's a C series...maybe it sticks the landing, but I don't even know what that landing would be right now...that's as much mess as they've made of everything...

This show has gone off the rails for bad plotting and pacing...it's obvious they cut a full subplot and have tried to shoehorn something together to hit 6 episodes...episode 5, while having some of the best moments of the series, is an absolute plot, pacing, and editing mess, especially the montage scene (as bad as DC's "Martha" moment for ridiculousness)...

Right now, it's a C series...maybe it sticks the landing, but I don't even know what that landing would be right now...that's as much mess as they've made of everything...

well considering filming had to be stopped half way through in March 2020 due to Covid, and they could only go back to Praque to finish filming as the cast and crew got special permission to restart filming in July with Covid restrictions and they had to do all post production with Covid restrictions I would say they have done an amazing job.

well considering filming had to be stopped half way through in March 2020 due to Covid, and they could only go back to Praque to finish filming as the cast and crew got special permission to restart filming in July with Covid restrictions and they had to do all post production with Covid restrictions I would say they have done an amazing job.

Nah, it's no excuse for a bad show. If you can't film a good show, then don't release it. It wouldn't be the 1st project shelved until it could be pulled together in a much better way. This should have been shelved much longer for a rethink...b/c right now, there is no thought put into any of this...

Nah, it's no excuse for a bad show. If you can't film a good show, then don't release it. It wouldn't be the 1st project shelved until it could be pulled together in a much better way. This should have been shelved much longer for a rethink...b/c right now, there is no thought put into any of this...

You're assuming everyone agrees with you that it's not a good show, though. (My family does not agree with you.)

Beyond that though, there's a time line to Marvel, the shows and movies are connected.

Are you a business owner or a top level manger?? Have you any idea what its been like to to continue working on a project like this during a pandemic, what they have done, the quality of work, when everyone one in front camera, behind camera and post production is working in a high stress situation, which for in part was in a foreign country??

Its truly astounding what they have done.

I feel the same way. They really lost me with episodes 3 and 4. It does feel like something is missing. Also, I'm getting really mixed messages from the show. It seems like they want us to be sympathetic to Karli, but I for one am not at all. They wanted us to hate Walker, but I STILL don't, even after what he did. I'm just not sure what they are trying to convey. I'll give it episode 6 to maybe really tie it all together, but it's been pretty disappointing for me at this point.

Last edited:
Well, I am thoroughly enjoying this show. I love the dynamics between the different characters. Sam and Bucky, Bucky and Zemo, Walker and Sam, Walker and Bucky, whoever it is, I’m loving how character driven much of it has been. Add in the state of the world after the Blip, the importance of the Isaiah storyline, Bucky’s road to redemption, Sam’s realization that he is worthy, and the unexpected charm of Zemo and it is a home run. I can’t wait for the last episode and the inevitable showdown with both Karli and her group, Sam and Bucky, Walker, and now Batroc.

Episode 5 was really what most of us have all been waiting for. Unfortunately, we now have to wait until Friday to “confirm” what was in the box. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter