So what's new wit chu?

I just wanted to say thanks guys for keeping the smile on my face today.
:grouphug:
I'm sure ben will get a kick out of all the pics

Maybe you can take her down to the docks
and have a Clearance Sale? :upsidedow

Maybe you can take her down to the docks
and have a Clearance Sale? :upsidedow

MAybe you can add the bunny that's made up like a trollop to your harem. I bet the bunny would bring in way more money than Rosie.

MAybe you can add the bunny that's made up like a trollop to your harem. I bet the bunny would bring in way more money than Rosie.

You know...James says he pays plenty for me!
So there!

(nobody show him the bunny...it was cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!)

Well... Today I got good news and bad news. Everybody in my division is having their hours cut by 10% (bad news). The good news is that none of us is getting fired. The economy's gettin' real ugly round here...

Well... Today I got good news and bad news. Everybody in my division is having their hours cut by 10% (bad news). The good news is that none of us is getting fired. The economy's gettin' real ugly round here...

That is good news.

But let us know if you need help finding a new line of work. See how well we did with Jamie? I'm sure we'd find something awesome for you as a new career! :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Jamie - I'm so sorry. But just a word of advice - pimping out Rosie at 25 cents a shot won't pay for many trips to WDW. And I hear you had to cut prices to get customers. I know Rosie is all about helping others but this is no good.

Wow, I stop by to get some laughs tonight ... maybe I should have watched TV instead. Well, I'm glad you've still got your job and if you need to suppliment your income I hear Jamie has connections. :thumbsup2

Why does everyone seem to forget that Jamie also has the slutty bunny! The bunny can make way more than a quarter a nite!

bunny_after-1.jpg

I just got caught up.

I'm really sorry, Jamie. :hug: :hug:

I bet you're a marketable guy who's going to start getting offers like crazy. :thumbsup2

I just got caught up.

I'm really sorry, Jamie. :hug: :hug:

I bet you're a marketable guy who's going to start getting offers like crazy. :thumbsup2

Monorail Man, do you want Wally and me to help you find a new career? We're really good at it! ::yes::

Should we think "outside of the box" or "inside of the box" for you? :hyper:

Monorail Man, do you want Wally and me to help you find a new career? We're really good at it! ::yes::

Career Matcher, Career Matcher
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
A job I can snatch
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match.

Ahhhhh... i shoulda read through the thread entirely. I just saw Jamie's initial post.

That IS one slutty looking baby bunny.

I put in a resume for an amazing job with a woman who can pull some strings. (I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.) But I'd be honored if you helped me. A little scared.....but honored. ;)

Make me a match,
Find me a find,
A job I can snatch
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match.

Are you a career fair....or one of the witches from "MacBeth"? :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter