So what's new wit chu?

MonorailMan

<font color=red>Relatively Cheap Date, Dewars Alw
I just spent the last few days in bed dealing with "The Crud". I needed some of that "Coughee-pukie-snorty-wheezie-so-you-can-rest medicine". Alas....my Prince Charming never brought me any.

To top it off, I'm sending this message from BlizzardLand, USA. My car, much like it was last February, is trapped in my backyard in about 12-13 inches of white stuff which I like to refer to as "The Devil's Dandruff". And under that is about an inch of ice, thanks to the icy rain we got the night before it snowed. (The area I park in is mostly grass and gravel, which makes it hard to shovel.)

To tippy-top it off, I had a phone interview with a local photo studio yesterday and wasn't hired because I was "over-qualified". See, folks? Apparently work experience and education is a baaaaaaad thing. :rolleyes2

So........what's new with you?

Oh poor MM. :guilty:
Sounds like you could use a shot in the caboose? ::yes::

You know - meds.::yes::
And then some chicken soup.

nurse.jpg

:lmao:

I swear if she had big sunglasses on, I'd think she was Jacqueline O.

I went to the eye doc last week and now i have glasses.
Thats part I can handle the bad part is that I now have to have bifocals.:scared1:
I Feel so old. :sad1:

Sorry things seem tough right now. I'm almost afraid to say, "But they could be worse"...however....but I'll brighten your day by telling you what's up here in NC!!

Today at work, we're having a meeting to discuss ALOT of issues and I'm really not looking forward to that. I hate conflict. At my house, my cousin flew in from Florida to interview w/ Duke School of Nursing, so my DP is showing her around Raleigh, while I work. IF the weather holds out, tonight its' steaks on the grill and a few beers!!:drinking1

This sunday, we're getting together with friends to have a small Superbowl party!! Lots of goodies and drinks and estrogen....we'll be laughing ALOT!!

So really, nothing life changing, just life. Hoping things LOOK up for you, SOON!! Really wishing you were down south...we sure could use a talented photography studio here!! I've seen amazing sites of tasteful, romantic pictures of gay couples and always WOW, I would SO pay for that!! Just an idea!!;)

Thats part I can handle the bad part is that I now have to have bifocals.:scared1:

The seemless ones don't look very "old hag" at all. In fact, they look like regular glasses. :thumbsup2

Sorry things seem tough right now. I'm almost afraid to say, "But they could be worse"...however....but I'll brighten your day by telling you what's up here in NC!!

Today at work, we're having a meeting to discuss ALOT of issues and I'm really not looking forward to that. I hate conflict. At my house, my cousin flew in from Florida to interview w/ Duke School of Nursing, so my DP is showing her around Raleigh, while I work. IF the weather holds out, tonight its' steaks on the grill and a few beers!!:drinking1

This sunday, we're getting together with friends to have a small Superbowl party!! Lots of goodies and drinks and estrogen....we'll be laughing ALOT!!

So really, nothing life changing, just life. Hoping things LOOK up for you, SOON!! Really wishing you were down south...we sure could use a talented photography studio here!! I've seen amazing sites of tasteful, romantic pictures of gay couples and always WOW, I would SO pay for that!! Just an idea!!;)

Thank you, Chris. That's very sweet. :) If I had the money at the moment I would move.....trust me.

Thank you, Chris. That's very sweet. :) If I had the money at the moment I would move.....trust me.

Well then sweetie, time to win the lottery!! It's nice and warm here, VERY LITTLE snow, and Raleigh/Durham is VERY diverse!! ;)

You're not SO old.
Granny-Clampett.jpg

;) You told me to!

Feel old??? YOU ARE OLD!

(isn't it a hag's job to keep it real?)

Just a warning:

I'm cranky today..very, very, CRANKY

Well I have been at home for that past 2 days sick. I got it from a 2 year old who visited. Never share fries! We also keep getting snow and ice dumped on us.

:cool1: Other than that massive planning and celebration going on here because no matter what the STEELERS are in the superbowl on Sunday!!!!!:cool1:

Oh and did any of you see this? The bass player is my girlfiends personal football trainers son. She jokes that all the money we pay him he turns around and spends it on music lessons for his son. Money well spent i say!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkTflRQzCZg

What's wrong with my rosie?:hug:

Had an arguement first thing this morning with my daughter..that stemmed from an arguement I had with James last night! :crazy2: Now I'm nothing but

CRANKY!

Had an arguement first thing this morning with my daughter..that stemmed from an arguement I had with James last night! :crazy2: Now I'm nothing but

CRANKY!

Big :hug: and a big wet :love2:
Feel better now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter