• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So what if you could add $300-600 to your trip budget?

I will be taking my tax rebate money right to the parks. I am visiting in February and plan to use the money for new disney apparel. even though my sister says I have too much already. Take care, Tammy:bounce: :p :bounce:

Do you think this is "W's" way of thanking Florida since we are all planning on spending our 'windfall' at DW. LOL

Slightly Goofy

I have just heard on a news report, that confirmation letters will be sent in June. The confirmation letters will contain the exact amount of refund, and the anticipated delivery date.

They will be mailing checks starting with the 00 or lower numbers. These numbers are the last ones on your Social Security.

The latest checks will be mailed out is September.

My guess is it will be a real check. Now think if we, as taxpayers, had to supply routing and account numbers for direct deposit.. That would be a logistical nightmare, and would increase processing time for that. If the checks are gettting processed now, that would take longer.

Ours will probably go into the Disney Fund!! It would be great to upgrade from Value(which is what we're planning) to Moderate!! Can't hardly wait!!!:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter