So what do YOU look like?

I was there whatever weekend was Gay Days. I love how SWW falls the same time as Gay Days. I enjoy Star Wars. I'm not sure I'd say I'm a huge fan, but definitely enjoy it. I don't have a bunch of SW merchandise or anything. I want to say I was there in 2005 too. I know I was there for Gay Days that year, so most likely. This year all I did Friday, the Gay Days day for DHS was Star Wars and TSM. I enjoyed getting my pictures taken with the characters. I didn't even attempt to get any autographs or anything. I got a kick out of my stare down with Darth Maul. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some of my pictures posted online.

Both times I was at SWW it was Gay Days too. Although in 2005, I hadn't really accepted who I was. And then in 2007 I was just accepting it, but I was with my friend and her kids so I didn't really get into the Gay Days.

It's cute! I can't pull off hats so consider yourslelf lucky. BTW Ashley's bro was the hottest one in that movie...:rolleyes1

I usually can't pull off hats either. I think this is the rare case. My friend had to twist my arm to get me to buy the hat.

Oh really? Hmmmm....the hottest one in the movie? Well in that case.....:blush:

Well Kronk, if you were at SWW over Gay Days perhaps I did see you and that's why your pic looks familiar. I'll have to go through my pics and see if I spot you in any of them :)

This is me. Feel free to say hi :-)

photoxv.png

I usually can't pull off hats either. I think this is the rare case. My friend had to twist my arm to get me to buy the hat.

Oh really? Hmmmm....the hottest one in the movie? Well in that case.....:blush:

Yeah, I seem to buy clothing items and then I'm like I can't pull this off, why in the heck did I buy this? :laughing: ...and yeah you are quite hot. :teeth:

Well Kronk, if you were at SWW over Gay Days perhaps I did see you and that's why your pic looks familiar. I'll have to go through my pics and see if I spot you in any of them :)

That would be too funny if I popped up in some of your pics!

Yeah, I seem to buy clothing items and then I'm like I can't pull this off, why in the heck did I buy this? :laughing: ...and yeah you are quite hot. :teeth:

Thanks, MAF...you're pretty hot yourself! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter