So what do YOU look like?

It must be something with that picture, as I thought the same thing. Well, I didn't wonder if I knew anyone in Akron, but I wondered if I saw him at SWW that year?

Where you at SWW in 2007???

Kronk_Fan meet Wally, Wally...Kronk_Fan. (Isn't he Cute?????)

Hello Wally! So you're the crazy uncle...er...Yang...er...you're the Wally they talk about! I'm Kronk Fan!

I was at SWW 2007, 2009, 2010.

Do you remember what weekend you were there in 2007. I was there during either the first or second weekends. I was there for 2 weeks I remember that. If I remember right Kenny Baker, Bonnie Piesse, and Jay Laga'aia were there when I was there.

I was there in 2005 too.

So you must be a Star Wars fan too if you've gone to 3 Star Wars Weekends?

I was there whatever weekend was Gay Days. I love how SWW falls the same time as Gay Days. I enjoy Star Wars. I'm not sure I'd say I'm a huge fan, but definitely enjoy it. I don't have a bunch of SW merchandise or anything. I want to say I was there in 2005 too. I know I was there for Gay Days that year, so most likely. This year all I did Friday, the Gay Days day for DHS was Star Wars and TSM. I enjoyed getting my pictures taken with the characters. I didn't even attempt to get any autographs or anything. I got a kick out of my stare down with Darth Maul. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some of my pictures posted online.

I was there whatever weekend was Gay Days. I love how SWW falls the same time as Gay Days. I enjoy Star Wars. I'm not sure I'd say I'm a huge fan, but definitely enjoy it. I don't have a bunch of SW merchandise or anything. I want to say I was there in 2005 too. I know I was there for Gay Days that year, so most likely. This year all I did Friday, the Gay Days day for DHS was Star Wars and TSM. I enjoyed getting my pictures taken with the characters. I didn't even attempt to get any autographs or anything. I got a kick out of my stare down with Darth Maul. Hopefully this weekend I'll get some of my pictures posted online.

I think Jim is closeted. A closeted geek that is :rolleyes1

I love SWW's. I try not to go, because I know I'll geek out and try and get fastpasses for all the celebs, and spend waaaayyy more money than I have on SW merch.

MAF: thanks...just who i want to look like. lol. isn't pink the main staple of his wardrobe though? i guess that's the last time i let my friend talk me into buying a hat...lol

It's cute! I can't pull off hats so consider yourslelf lucky. BTW Ashley's bro was the hottest one in that movie...:rolleyes1

I think Jim is closeted. A closeted geek that is :rolleyes1

I love SWW's. I try not to go, because I know I'll geek out and try and get fastpasses for all the celebs, and spend waaaayyy more money than I have on SW merch.

We had fun this year. DH, DS and I each stood in separate lines to get FPs for autographs so DS got to meet 3 guys. I bought DS one of the SWW baseball caps (half price!) for the actors to sign. I bought the throw blanket and a few pins, but we didn't go overboard on merchandise. :)

Not a closeted geek at all, I proudly admit it. Besides, geek is chic! :thumbsup2 Although these days my geekiness is mostly focused on technology and gadgets. I keep Engadget and Gizmodo up all day and keep refreshing to see what's new. I visit a few other sites too but only once or twice a day. I like SW and Star Trek too (although mostly TNG).

Star Wars stuff was the bulk of the souvenirs I bought this trip. I did buy a couple Disney stuff, but the bulk was SW. I bought the TIE fighter photo holder (Stormtrooper Donald's arm broke off getting it back home so I'll have to superglue it back on). I bought the shirt and hat (bought the hat in 2007 too). I bought 2 buttons like the Staples Easy button, Chewbacca and Darth Vader. Every year I by the magnet. I also bought the throw and AP holder pin. I was tempted to buy a Mr. Potato Head but knew if I bought one I'd have to start getting the others. Think that's about it.

photo.php

I figured I'd post an updated, post weight loss picture. ;-)

If you like what you see, don't be shy. hahaha :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter