• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Pixar fest isn’t as popular as they expected?

I was at the parks this past Saturday(unblocked day for so cal APs) and it was noticeably busier than the prior few Saturdays but it wasn’t awful.

I was at the parks this past Saturday(unblocked day for so cal APs) and it was noticeably busier than the prior few Saturdays but it wasn’t awful.
I agree, the morning at DCA was quite nice, I'd even call it low crowds! By mid-afternoon, DL was getting pretty darn crowded, though, and when we left at 6, Harbor security was NUTS (there was also NOT a no-bag line there again at 6pm for the second time in a week - was there earlier in the day both days).

What WAS crowded was Downtown Disney from 11-2 when Pokemon community day was going on. It was bananas! I saw so many totally bewildered visitors over there.

I have nothing to compare it to but I was also at DCA Saturday and it didn’t seem busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter