So Caradana got married, got tan, and got happy. (pro pix, page 10.)

Yay! Even more photos! You really chose a great photographer and videographer. They did wonderful jobs! :thumbsup2

And yes, I'm soooo jealous of your gorgeous weather. I had a huge thunderstorm on my wedding day. Great weather on the honeymoon, fortunately. :sunny:

I'm so glad someone linked to this from another thread and bumped it up. I hadn't seen it!

Dana, you and John both look so happy and so in love. I'm glad your wedding was everything you hoped and dreamed it would be. And I thank you for sharing the details, and the beautiful pictures, with us here.

The pictures are truly stunning!

Best wishes to both of you. May your future be filled with love and laughter.

Pictures are stunning as are the bride and groom! Congratulations!

The video is amazing. If you don't mind me asking, what videographer did you use?
Congratulations to a beautiful couple.

i am all misty now...the music reminds me of those epic romance soundtracks...

Congrats....when is the baby due?? LOL

WOW! That video brought tears to my eyes! I loved it! The photos are really amazing as well! Thanks for sharing that! :)

Dana, I cannot get over how beautiful you were and that sky!!! OMG! I cannot wait to see the rest of them :)

Both the video and pictures are beautiful, as are you!

Best wishes for a lifetime filled with love and happiness!

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us.

Absolutely stunning! I've been somewhat out of the loop. Are you and John living in NYC, NJ, or both?

Sherri aka swilphil

wow that sky was amazing. What a gorgeous picture! I wish you both much love, laughter and happiness.

Absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how that sky just adds to the picture! What a handsome couple!

Wow, Dana, fabulous shots! Congrats ona lovely wedding - may your future be as bright and beautiful!

Dana, I'm having trouble viewing your video. It keeps stopping. I'm not sure if I need to change my settings. Help! I would love to see!

TC:cool1:

Dana, I'm having trouble viewing your video. It keeps stopping. I'm not sure if I need to change my settings. Help! I would love to see!

let it go almost all the way through, then pull the bar back to start it over and you should be able to see it without it stopping. My computer at home does this too, but not at work.
There's a technical term, but this works for me.

Yea!!! I just tried it again and it worked! What a beautiful video! May you and John have many happy years together!:love:

Gorgeous bride,gorgeous groom,gorgeous pictures-thanks for sharing!!

Hi All! Wanted to update. Still married. Still happy. Not quite as tan, but September can be such a bummer that way. :) Hoping to get a touch of bronze in Disney next month.

I have to say, marriage has been easier and smoother than I expected. You always hear that the first year is tough, but if this is tough, I think we're in astoundingly good shape. Of course I shared this very basic insight with my jeopardy-champion grandmother, who looked thoughtful for a minute and then replied, "I want you to write that down and sign it for when you have kids." HAAAAAA.

Hope all is well! And a few more pix from the big day!

Lohn0895.jpg

Lohn0379.jpg

Lohn0367.jpg

Lohn0758.jpg

Caradina,

Glad to hear you are enjoying married life. We have been married 29 years this coming December. It has it's ups and downs but gets easier as time goes on.

I don't think I have ever seen such amazing wedding photos. You chose the most interesting places to have pics taken. The contrasts with the architecture and the formal dress really sets the faces off. I think all of your attendants had a great time being in your wedding based on that photo. They are all so beautiful and look really happy, not stressed. That is an accomplishment for a bride.

Enjoy your husband. The are wonderful people and very useful to have around when you find spiders on the ceiling. :scared:

Together 26, married 20 here. So glad you're having lots of fun!!! It's a wonderful time for you. Can I suggest you journal? So interesting to read 20 years later and really good for family history. All great loves should be documented in some way. Carry on. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter