So Caradana got married, got tan, and got happy. (pro pix, page 10.)

They're all beautiful! That last one especially. That sky looks incredible! You two look like you stepped right off the pages of a fashion magazine, especially the one in front of the artwork.

Absolutely beautiful!

That last picture is stunning - the sky just enhances the romance of the picture.

You are a lovely couple & look very, very happy. I wish you all the best! :love: :love: :love:

they are all so beautiful!!!!!
You made a gorgeous bride

that last picture with the sky is breathtaking

Congratulations!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Wow! What a beautiful video and the pics are stunning. You found quite a spectacular photographer who captured the two of you in a perfect way I'm sure you'll treasure those for many years. I've seen a lot of wedding pics and videos but those are very unique.

After all the correspondence with you about the college app. process I now can put a face to the name, although I remember you way back when as Danacara, right?

What a beautiful couple you two make. DH and I are celebrating our 25th in a couple of months. I'm wishing you two just as much happiness as we have had together!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, thanks for sharing.

Loved the video and the pictures. Congrats. Here's hoping for a very happy life together.

Beautiful!! I love the third photograph. The building, the sky, and the two of you just make it stunning! Thanks for sharing Dana and best wishes to you both for a long and happy life together!

And this one was in front of an old building on campus. Can't get over the sky ... I got tooooooo lucky with the 70 degree sunny day in January.
Loh1486-21.jpg

Holy Smokes! I am speechless! That is one of the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen. It actually looks fake!

Thank you so much for sharing.

Congratulations!!!!

That video was just beautiful! You looked gorgeous!

Those photos are amazing!

The pictures are just beautiful. Congratulations. I wish you much happiness.

Those pictures are truly breathtaking. I love how much emotion both the photographer and videographer captured in the work. Please share more pictures when you get the chance!

I love the first picture, intimate yet playful. And I am a sucker for B&W photos, they shift the focus to the mood, rather than the surroundings.

The last one is extraordinary!

You are beautiful Dana! I couldn't be more happy for you if you were my own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter