SmallWorld - New build is online!

Woot! I just saw there are some new "decor" floors and walls - PINK! :banana:

OK, now I want to redecorate my entire house all over again.

Also, I posted this under the Custom Missions thread, but a very simple way of earning tokens and xp points is to play with stereos, watch videos, and draw on your canvas.

What I've been doing today is leaving Pink afk while watching videos, every now and then when I walk through my kitchen, I'll exit the video, collect my tokens/xp, and then go back to watching again while I get some things done.

Woot! Now we're talking! ;)

Also, I posted this under the Custom Missions thread, but a very simple way of earning tokens and xp points is to play with stereos, watch videos, and draw on your canvas.

What I've been doing today is leaving Pink afk while watching videos, every now and then when I walk through my kitchen, I'll exit the video, collect my tokens/xp, and then go back to watching again while I get some things done.

winning a games highers ur level and tokies too

That's cool. Does this mean that people will start coming on Smallworlds again? I MISS EVERYONE!

Well, I'm on for the first time in a month or so and i see that one thing hasn't changed... it still runs horribly slowly on my computer :(

Please stay and talk to me :upsidedow

sisters.jpeg

Come play with me.

You were signed off last time I looked, but I'll sign on again right now if my computer will quit being stupid.

Nice mission Pink! I love the German HM song!:banana: Hope to see you in game sometime.:thumbsup2

I'm at work and can't try this out (and I have a dinner & Home Depot date tonight :rotfl: ), but do you just watch any videos or does it have to be part of a mission? :confused3

Nice mission Pink! I love the German HM song!:banana: Hope to see you in game sometime.:thumbsup2

Thanks, Ears! Sorry I missed you!

I'm at work and can't try this out (and I have a dinner & Home Depot date tonight :rotfl: ), but do you just watch any videos or does it have to be part of a mission? :confused3

It can be any video. I've been watching Survivor previews over and over and over....

OMG u guys we can change clothes!!! Good-I could start smell miss.ter fairplay

To remind you all of my sweet jedi powers, I'm sportin' the sleek new storm trooper helmet. :yoda: <=The force is strong with this one. heh

Just a word of warning: When an item at Mysterio's shop is described as being usable by "level 40 status only", it does not mean that level 40 in one area will suffice. Apparently you have to be level 40 in all areas.

Oh well! I'll just have to look forward to eventually wearing my pretty purple "fairy" (butterfly) wings.

Just a word of warning: When an item at Mysterio's shop is described as being usable by "level 40 status only", it does not mean that level 40 in one area will suffice. Apparently you have to be level 40 in all areas.
I'm thinking we could use some DIS teamwork to our advantage and each of us set up our missions to advance different experience points.
(I have yet to set up a mission, so maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about..:confused3)

Oh well! I'll just have to look forward to eventually wearing my pretty purple "fairy" (butterfly) wings.

I was told this was Social only. So a few of us have built missions for Social purposes. These DIS angels must get their wings. :)

I was just saying, several missions have turned into the equivalent of our old vmk daily credit runs LOL

WOOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter