Votes: 17 14.5%
  • I’m a lady

Votes: 87 74.4%
  • I’m a guy

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I consider it medium but it is a few inches past my shoulder. I am severely overdue for a cut. I am almost to the point of having my husband just chop it off, but I know I will regret it. Unfortunately, the person I use is always booked unless it's months in advance.

Medium-long. About an inch above my bra in the back. Its pretty curly tho so prob longer if I straightened it. I keep it long bc while I have a ton of hair, the strands are fine. I need the length to weigh it down or I look like an alpaca lol. Occasionally mid summer I look a bit like Hagrid as it it lol

I just don't like getting my hair cut any more. Gone are the days of the local barber shop for guys. Everything is co-ed now and the barbers are mostly female.

Mine is a little past my shoulders, which is long for me. I've gotten even lazier about hair cuts since covid, my last one was in June 2021.

Medium - Long. About 5 inches from my shoulders. Get it a trim every 6 weeks to keep the layers fresh, as my hair gets heavy.

Stopped coloring my hair about 4 years ago and it’s so happy and healthy! Had no idea what my real hair color was. LOL

Short with long layers because I have fine hair. Just hits my collar of my shirt.

I’m a lady.

Last edited:
Long, past my bra strap. My hair is thick and wavy. If I cut it to my shoulders it curls up to my ears. I would probably have it a little shorter than it is but DH loves long hair.

Mine is currently medium long (about shoulder blade length.)

I wore it short (higher than chin length) for many years. When COVID hit and I *couldn't* get it cut, it grew several inches. I decided not to waste that progress and have only had it colored/trimmed since then. But I dunno. I still haven't really gotten used to it. I think I'm more of a short-hair person.

That's what I will have come Friday and I forgot to add my gender........ I'm an old lady.

Oh and btw, nice calm poll today Slo. ;)

LOL!
Yes…definitely not as eventful as yesterday.
Today’s poll is very boring in comparison - LOL!

My hair is about 3-4 inches below my shoulders.

So medium… or is that considered medium-long?

(And I’m a lady.)

How many of you medium to long-haired folks get your hair cut and no one notices?

I got my hair colored and cut last week and it went from long to long and no one noticed even though 2 inches were trimmed from it. My head felt like it was floating with the extra inches cut off. No one ever seems to notice when I cut it.

Medium-long about 5 inches past shoulder. Pull back into a pony in the summer is a must! Never understood women with long hair who don’t tie it up in the heat!

Medium/long. My hair grows crazy quick and it’s also super thick and wavy. This is the longest I’ve had it in years.

LOL!
Yes…definitely not as eventful as yesterday.
Today’s poll is very boring in comparison - LOL!

Probably good you didn't go with The Ides of March and what all we could eat for that..... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter