• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
What is your hair length?
Are you a guy or lady?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..Medium for me.
Shoulder length to be specific
I have to be able to pull my hair back in a ponytail - that’s always a must for me.
As you can see in the pictures below, one picture with hair up and one with hair down.

My hair is just beyond shoulder length but I'm getting my hair cut this Friday....going short for summer. :sunny:

Last edited:
A few inches past my shoulders. Sometimes I let it get middle back length, but my current hairdresser likes to cut it shorter since I started going crazy with the all over foil highlights.

I consider mine to be medium-long. It’s about 4-5 inches below the shoulders, depending on whether its been recently trimmed. It doesn’t grow much longer than that anyway for some reason.

Medium-long for me. Sometimes I go up almost to my shoulders when I get it trimmed, sometimes I let it grow a little longer, just depends on my mood.

Lady. Right now, mine is medium long, about 3 or 4 inches past my shoulders. I'm trying to decide if I want to get it trimmed so I can keep wearing it in a pony tail when I want or get it cut short (like pixie short). I tend to go back and forth. I will wear it short for about a year then get tired of having to go to get it cut every 6 weeks and let it grow out. Then I get tired of having to deal with it long and having to straighten it if I'm actually going somewhere and cut it off. I'm actually probably too old to have it past my shoulders, I'm 65 and it's 75% gray. I have that impossible hair that isn't curly and isn't straight so no matter how I wear it, short or long, I have to mess with it.

Medium, just past my shoulders. I like to clip the top part, my hair is too thick. When it’s shorter it doesn’t work , even getting it thinned out.

Mine is just above shoulder length. Front angled slightly longer than the back.

It was almost to my waist 3 years ago when I cut it off again. I typically change my hairstyle every few years when something strikes me.

Mine is long—probably 1/3 of the way down my back when wet. It’s curly though, so looks a bit shorter—maybe 2-3” past my shoulders.

Medium, maybe 2 inches past my shoulders. I had a short cut for years, tapered around my ears. I miss the simplicity of that hair cut. So easy to wash, dry and style.

Lady. Right now, mine is medium long, about 3 or 4 inches past my shoulders. I'm trying to decide if I want to get it trimmed so I can keep wearing it in a pony tail when I want or get it cut short (like pixie short). I tend to go back and forth. I will wear it short for about a year then get tired of having to go to get it cut every 6 weeks and let it grow out. Then I get tired of having to deal with it long and having to straighten it if I'm actually going somewhere and cut it off. I'm actually probably too old to have it past my shoulders, I'm 65 and it's 75% gray. I have that impossible hair that isn't curly and isn't straight so no matter how I wear it, short or long, I have to mess with it.
I can relate. I usually keep mine short but I decided on one last hurrah and grew it out to past my shoulders and I'm not sure which is more work. I'm a stylist myself so constantly having to do other peoples hair, makes me want something very simple but like you, I have wavy to curly hair and it never just looks good. It's a job.

Lady (debatable.) It's super short at the back and sides, a bit longer on top. I used to be able to sit on my hair, but many years ago now I went to a salon and told them to cut it short. The poor hairdresser almost had a heart attack. About two feet of hair went to Locks of Love. I've kept it short ever since. I don't know now how I bothered with all that hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter