Slinky dog dash - no ride pictures ??

When we went in Sept, we had about 8 pictures show up in our account, but only 1 was of us.... and it was one of the worst of any photo pass shots!
With so many comments/complaints about getting pictures of strangers and horrible lighting, etc.... It makes me wonder if Disney realizes they put the camera in the worst spot ever and are looking to move it!
I think I have a great close up of Slinky's ear!!! haha!! At least I think it's his ear!? haha!
Also agree with a previous post about the borders!! And it covers up half the picture! Let me pick my own!

It has been hit or miss from the time that ride has opened. I have been lucky and gotten ours every time. But I am in the minority if you check Facebook groups and this message board. It’s been a consistent complaint. You think they would have fixed it by now.

Seeing this thread I had to check, we got our Photo Pass pic late Oct.

Bill From PA

We were there in September, we have dozens of SDD photo's in our account (we had an AP early day, so rode several times). There is maybe one fair picture of us. The others are all of other people, or close ups of the ride car itself, much like the ones posted above.

We were there last Wednesday and were told that the camera equipment was malfunctioning and not running. I also had to talk to the PhotoPass people about some other missing pictures and they laughed and said that SDD's camera never works right.

We were there on 11/27. There was a sign stating that slinky dog picture was not available as we entered ride que

We were there in mid October....I realized a couple of weeks later that we did not have the photo from the ride. I contacted them and they said the ride photo was not working the day we rode.

I didn't receive ride photos either and sent off an email and gave them the approximate time and date and received this email back.

Thank you for contacting us regarding Disney PhotoPass®.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to recover your Slinky Dog Dash attraction photo due to an equipment or technical problem which caused the photo to not take properly. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. We have passed feedback to our attractions team in the park.

Please accept our sincere apologies that we were unable to recover your photo. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.

Sincerely,

We went last Wednesday at RD and I got either a email or a notification from MDE that the camera wasn't working properly. It came about an hour later I think.

We got ride photos at EMM today, 12/5. We rode five times and got a ride photo each time. They’re really cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter