Slinky dog dash - no ride pictures ??

chimoe

Mouseketeer
just came back from WDW. We saw some cool ride photos (and videos) for 7DMT and HTH. I noticed nothing got uploaded for Slinky dog dash. Do they not have on ride photos, or did it just not map our magic band to ride?

I did not get one either. Didn’t think much of it till I just read your post :confused3

It dose take your photo after the second lunch after the little bumps and around the corner is where. It might not have been working or just did not read your bands if you know what day and what time and what you were wearing Disney might be able to find your photo

There are Slinky photos. It works like 7DMT (you don't scan anything) so it might take time to show up or you might need to ask them to find it.

If you want to call it "On Ride Photos" then yes they do have them but in IMO not worth even scanning your band to get them. Here are some of what we got. 3 duplicates of each and some are strangers and slinky's head. First pic in the day, rest at night.

Not us ...
PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_413223046257.jpg
My wife and 7yo daughter
PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_413311365330.jpg

Slinky again. PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_413311365422.jpg

Me and youngest back row. PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_413311365472.jpg

And I have no idea who these people are lol
PhotoPass_Visiting_STUDIO_413311468952.jpg

If you want to call it "On Ride Photos" then yes they do have them but in IMO not worth even scanning your band to get them. Here are some of what we got. 3 duplicates of each and some are strangers and slinky's head. First pic in the day, rest at night.

Not us ...
View attachment 368106
My wife and 7yo daughter
View attachment 368107

Slinky again. View attachment 368108

Me and youngest back row. View attachment 368109

And I have no idea who these people are lol
View attachment 368110

:rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks. I’ll email to see if they can find our ride photos. It never uploaded to our photo package like the other rides.

We were there over Thanksgiving week and did not get slinky ride photos. I emailed the photo pass folks hoping they can find it. So far I have not heard back.

It seems to struggle.

We've ridden several times and have yet to had a photo load into our account. Since we don't have an AP that includes photopass pics, we never bother to bug them about it but if you paid for photos, I would see if they can hunt it down for you.

I asked about our pics when I was there and the PP person said that there were no pics for the time frame I gave her meaning it didn't take any pictures. When they didn't show up for other rides and I figured it again wasn't working. It seems people either get no photo's or bad photo's. They need to fix it so it works better.

We rode SDD at closing one night in October and three or four times the next AM at EMM. We never got a good photo - they were washed out, or too dark, or focused on the wrong part of the ride vehicle, or nonexistent. Obviously there are technical problems with SDD photos!

Unfortunately I got a pretty good photo. I have my eyes closed and look like I am in pain, or just bit into a lemon (not a coaster fan). They managed to get our whole party of three in one photo too. If I had wanted the photo, it probably wouldn’t have turned out. It just showed up in my account since I have an AP.

Like @Jimmy Mouse, we have a lot of photos of random strangers, and when we’ve been in the front, a nice picture of Slinky Dog’s head. We’ve been on SDD about 10 times (most of which took place during a passholder event, but we rode twice at Thanksgiving) and only have one picture of us. I’ve tried contacting photopass about it to find our real photos (since we have photos of strangers, it’s reasonable to think someone might have photos of my family), but no luck with that.

Surprised to see the photos.
We rode it 3 times in October and never had any photos in our photopass. Was it just added recently? Or did it just miss us?

I think over the past couple months, just like with mde from time to time, the Photopass system is having some difficulties that they need to get worked out

Surprised to see the photos.
We rode it 3 times in October and never had any photos in our photopass. Was it just added recently? Or did it just miss us?

My photo is from August, so it was working then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter