Sister Wives, anyone???

I think that Robyn made the offer as an extra sort of insurance policy for herself to stay in the families good graces. There is alot of jealousy around. I for one can't stand robyn she is just all the way around strange. If you look at her wrong she can turn the tears on.

N ext she will be offering to be a surrogant for Janelle because she know that Hunter isn't that crazy about her.

I took it to be a heartfelt gesture. I didn't realize just how much tension was under the surface between Janelle, Christine and Meri. I thought they were thick as thieves. Now, apparently, not. And I thought it was awful that Cody left the hospital while Christine was in labor to go see Robyn, who was his fiancee at the time? It's one thing to walk out of the room and say goodbye to Meri, it's another to actually leave the hospital to be with Robyn. :sad2:

I took it to be a heartfelt gesture. I didn't realize just how much tension was under the surface between Janelle, Christine and Meri. I thought they were thick as thieves. Now, apparently, not. And I thought it was awful that Cody left the hospital while Christine was in labor to go see Robyn, who was his fiancee at the time? It's one thing to walk out of the room and say goodbye to Meri, it's another to actually leave the hospital to be with Robyn. :sad2:

I always thought the first three got along very well too. After all, they all lived together for years. I imagine it wasn't easy for Janelle and Christine to hear Meri say that she did not feel as close to them as she does to Robin. I still find the whole situation completely bizarre and can't imagine living that way.

Makes you wonder if all this will build up to a big "Sister Wives" divorce?

Janelle gave an interview and said she was happy that Robyn had the baby and it heallty but she won't be making any night visit to help feed and take care of the baby. I think Janelle is slowly distance herself from everyone.

I took it to be a heartfelt gesture. I didn't realize just how much tension was under the surface between Janelle, Christine and Meri. I thought they were thick as thieves. Now, apparently, not.
I was surprised to hear Meri talk about her bond with Robyn being what she never had with Christine and Janelle too.

Also...what does being a surrogate mean in this situation? Usually, it's the surrogate's eggs and the husband of the woman who wants the baby. Doesn't that mean that Robyn and Kody would just have sex, and hand a baby over to Meri? If it involved in vitro with Meri's eggs, why wouldn't Meri just carry it, or is that the reason Meri hasn't had anymore children...because she has a problem carrying a baby? They never said that back when Kody suggested to Meri that they try in vitro.

I hate to see the season end. This family has really grown on me. :) And it was lots of fun to see their visit to the East Coast...Plimoth Plantation and Boston. Wish I could've met them.

Janelle gave an interview and said she was happy that Robyn had the baby and it heallty but she won't be making any night visit to help feed and take care of the baby. I think Janelle is slowly distance herself from everyone.
Is that what she said? I'll have to re-watch. I thought she said that she wouldn't get up and run over there immediately if the baby was born in the middle of the night.

That's what I heard. But then she did end up going over.

I also thought Robyn said the baby would be a part of Meri and Kody..so I assumed she meant Meri's eggs.

A decision like this should never be made when someone just had a baby and hormones are prob going crazy.

Is that what she said? I'll have to re-watch. I thought she said that she wouldn't get up and run over there immediately if the baby was born in the middle of the night.

Janelle admits she's not as excited as Christine for Solomon's . "I am excited, but I probably won't get up in the middle of the night to see the baby," she admits.

Janelle admits she's not as excited as Christine for Solomon's . "I am excited, but I probably won't get up in the middle of the night to see the baby," she admits.

I take that the same way that MaryAnnDVC did, since she said "see the baby" not feed or take care of the baby.

I take that the same way that MaryAnnDVC did, since she said "see the baby" not feed or take care of the baby.

And yet she did. And we wonder why Hunter doesn't like Robyn much? Could be the vibe he gets from his mom.

That's what I heard. But then she did end up going over.

Yes, that's what she said. She was talking about when the baby was born she wouldn't run over to see him, but she did.

I also thought Robyn said the baby would be a part of Meri and Kody..so I assumed she meant Meri's eggs.

Yes, Meri's egg. She had a miscarriage and there may be other reasons she hasn't gotten pregnant. I assumed she may have implantation issues.

A decision like this should never be made when someone just had a baby and hormones are prob going crazy.
Robyn said she had decided to do this several months ago (maybe a year ago--I can't remember exactly.) I got the impression that she may have been suggested it to Kody before he talked to Meri on their anniversary trip. That's why he brought up the fertility treatment options. But whenever Robyn decided, it was before the delivery of her baby. I think she waited until that time to broach the subject with Meri.

Yes, she did say she had been thinking and praying about it for awhile..but she's been pregnant for a while..I don't think those decisions should be made while pregnant or just having a baby. There are a lot of hormones at both of those times.

Robyn said she had decided to do this several months ago (maybe a year ago--I can't remember exactly.) I got the impression that she may have been suggested it to Kody before he talked to Meri on their anniversary trip. That's why he brought up the fertility treatment options. But whenever Robyn decided, it was before the delivery of her baby. I think she waited until that time to broach the subject with Meri.

Yes, that's what she said. She was talking about when the baby was born she wouldn't run over to see him, but she did

Did you see the look Robyn gave her when she said that?

Just now watching the most recent episode. First of all, I am happy to see a home birth on TV. I also know how it feels to see your due date come and go!

Second, I thought what Janelle meant was the she would not get up in the middle of the night to come to the birth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter