Not open for further replies.
152550.jpg

i makes magic
teehee hoho pixiedust:

OMGGG PIXIE DUST! I LOVE IT!!!
cutest picture ever!!
tooo adorable!

my worthless attempt to volumize my hair with hairspray lol

everyone on here is so pretty!! its so not fair...

yeah but you've been reposting the same one for a loong time

Katie! I'm not trying to start drama, but what gives if she's posting the same picture? Oh-freaking-well.

Paula, I L-O-V-E the sparkles!
Wanda, hairspray doesn't really help to volumize. For me, it just makes my hair sticky. Have you tried mousse?
Tom, I am SOOOO jealous that you can still play dodgeball in school. Here it's "just to dangerous". :rolleyes2
Everyone's sooo pretty!

Annual Dodgeball Pics
BrowneBearsV2Team.jpg

I am on the right trying to look tough and have terrible hat hair...lol

BrowneBearsV2.jpg

Top Left Getting Ready to go

We made it to the Top 8 Teams and should have made the Final 4 but we lost composure and lost. But next year we are ready.

dominate
haha

Annual Dodgeball Pics
BrowneBearsV2Team.jpg

I am on the right trying to look tough and have terrible hat hair...lol

BrowneBearsV2.jpg

Top Left Getting Ready to go

We made it to the Top 8 Teams and should have made the Final 4 but we lost composure and lost. But next year we are ready.

whoa that kid next to you looks intense lol

Oh Tom, Mr. Tough Guy hey? lol

Goodness I'm such a lucky girl. :D

Oh yeah extremely tough...an I like how I am the only one who has his arms crossed

dominate
haha

We did until our 3rd game

whoa that kid next to you looks intense lol

lol...not really. But if you see their pics from last year they have the same exact facial expressions. I had to cross my arms because I have done it every year

Oh yeah extremely tough...an I like how I am the only one who has his arms crossed

We did until our 3rd game

lol...not really. But if you see their pics from last year they have the same exact facial expressions. I had to cross my arms because I have done it every year

Lmfao, I love how you're trying to look tough, but you have smirk on your face. lol It cracks me up.

everyone is beautiful and handsome!

taken in DTD July 8th 2008

IMG_4988-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter