Not open for further replies.
sleddingwithoutsnow033.jpg

blurryy!

cooliooD034.jpg

fattyy <333

raandom005.jpg

:-)
very pretty katie

Katie, I love your hair! What do you put in it to prevent frizziness? (I have very similiar hair.)

Wow! Quick responses!
xD

Katie you are so beautiful!
Aww thanks!

very pretty katie
Thankss:-)
THOMAS! I commented our myspace photographs :B
Katie, I love your hair! What do you put in it to prevent frizziness? (I have very similiar hair.)
Thanks!

Well what i do is i take my shower or whatever and brush my hair at the end of my shower before i get out.
If you brush curly hair while its wet it goes CRAZY! Frizzy & poofy and oh god i look bad xD

But if you brush it while it is wet you separate the tangles, but it doesn't go poofy & frizzy.

Then i put gel in it and put it in a bun (if i want it curly)

But if I'm straightening it (which is rare) i put de-frizzing stuff in it and blow-dry it straight and then use a straightener

I actually do eat ice cream with a fork.
All the time.
Much prefer it really.

I like to eat icecream with a sfork or sphork....lol

Spoon fork combo. They actually make baby flatware like that so thats what I usually use at home when I eat icecream.

How do you. chew. water?

Easy, you take a sip and your tongue hits the roof of your mouth. Your teeth chew one time, then you swallow.
That's how I intake fluids anyway.

I know, I know. I am a MASSIVE freak.
=)

I like to eat icecream with a sfork or sphork....lol

Spoon fork combo. They actually make baby flatware like that so thats what I usually use at home when I eat icecream.

You mean a spork?
Haha I've never heard them called "sforks" before.

Easy, you take a sip and your tongue hits the roof of your mouth. Your teeth chew one time, then you swallow.
That's how I intake fluids anyway.

I know, I know. I am a MASSIVE freak.
=)
I'm sitting like a total idiot taking sips of my diet dr. pepper to find out what you're talking about. After downing most of my drink, I finally 'get' it. I think I do it too.

Lol!

Everyone here is so good looking. I'm jealous!

0322.jpg

I am so so so very cool. :rolleyes:
0321.jpg

My brother and I

You are way to cute Jess, no joke! Your bro is is so cool. Sometimes im jealous and wish I had some siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter