• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

So I just learned how to post pics so I thought I would put my e ring on this thread with you ladies. My DF did awesome! It is a beautiful round solitaire from Tiffany's. I wanted a smaller ring with a perfect stone. It is hard to take a pic cause the flash is very reflective and without it the pic is blurry so this is the best I have. Keep the ring pics coming! They are all gorgeous!!!

IMG_2440.jpg

Here's my ring, ladies. He proposed while we were on vacation with my family in WDW June 2007 on the dock at the GF before we all ate at Narcoossee's. My parents, sister and cousin were on land and he walked me out to the dock to "take a picture." Sneaky, sneaky! We'll be having a Wishes Wedding in June 2009! :love:
DSCN8702.jpg

DSCN8709.jpg

DSCN8695.jpg

Here's my ring, ladies. He proposed while we were on vacation with my family in WDW June 2007 on the dock at the GF before we all ate at Narcoossee's. My parents, sister and cousin were on land and he walked me out to the dock to "take a picture." Sneaky, sneaky! We'll be having a Wishes Wedding in June 2009! :love:
DSCN8702.jpg

DSCN8709.jpg

DSCN8695.jpg

Hi Lakewood, beautiful stone. I am holding an asthma walk in Forked River. I think that's close to you!

Hi Lakewood, beautiful stone. I am holding an asthma walk in Forked River. I think that's close to you!

Hi NeverEnoughWDW! (I completely agree...there's never enough wdw!) Thank you :)

Forked River is about 20 miles south of me so you're definitely not too far away!!

Small world! Best of luck with your asthma walk! :thumbsup2

ring.jpg

Here is mine! Frank and I got engaged last week on a private Wishes Cruise, he got down on one knee during the finale of Wishes, my favorite fireworks show!

The ring is sapphire and diamonds, sapphire is my birthstone. It's the perfect ring and he did an awesome job picking it out!!

From Bluenile . Com

DM01500200_HS_100_zoom.jpg

My DREAM ring!

That's very similar to my ring! I remember back in the day looking at Blue Nile at the heart diamonds! I was born on valentines day, so that's one of the reasons why I really wanted a heart shaped diamond. Here's pics of my ring that I took. I am getting married in a year.

ringinrose2.jpg

heartring2.jpg

Even though we've been planning our Wedding since last November we were not "officially" engaged. Larry was designing a special engagement ring for me and it had to be perfect to his standards. Several months after we started dating I told him about a ring I saw in a dream I had. The ring had a beautiful blue stone and also there was a wave coming up over the ring and a crescent moon hanging from the wave. So he ran with that and designed my ring around the dream. At the time I never thought a thing about it, I just thought it was a cool dream. Well he did better than my dream was!

We have gone to a gem mine a few times and he used a sapphire from one of our trips for the stone in my ring instead of the traditional diamond.

Yesterday we went back to the gem mines. His poor hands were cold from the water and he asked me to go get him a hot chocolate. When I came back he said "Look what I found!" as he knelt down the best he could with the bench and flume right there. The rest is history...

I've waited so long for this ring and it is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. All this time I never knew he was trying to recreate the ring from my dream. All I knew was that he was working on a special design using a stone we found at the gem mines. I love my Baby!!! :love:

100_0799.jpg

1.jpg

Even though we've been planning our Wedding since last November we were not "officially" engaged. Larry was designing a special engagement ring for me and it had to be perfect to his standards. Several months after we started dating I told him about a ring I saw in a dream I had. The ring had a beautiful blue stone and also there was a wave coming up over the ring and a crescent moon hanging from the wave. So he ran with that and designed my ring around the dream. At the time I never thought a thing about it, I just thought it was a cool dream. Well he did better than my dream was!

We have gone to a gem mine a few times and he used a sapphire from one of our trips for the stone in my ring instead of the traditional diamond.

Yesterday we went back to the gem mines. His poor hands were cold from the water and he asked me to go get him a hot chocolate. When I came back he said "Look what I found!" as he knelt down the best he could with the bench and flume right there. The rest is history...

I've waited so long for this ring and it is even more beautiful than I could have imagined. All this time I never knew he was trying to recreate the ring from my dream. All I knew was that he was working on a special design using a stone we found at the gem mines. I love my Baby!!! :love:

100_0799.jpg

1.jpg

Very sweet story and your ring is uniquely beautiful! :goodvibes :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter