Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

Oh, chell, what an absolute sweetheart Larry is! That is SUCH a romantic gesture! :faint: Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!

takeabreather
DSCF3149.jpg

Does your camera have "macro" mode? On my Canon it's indicated by a flower symbol....

NEVERENOUGHWDW - I really like your wedding band (5 stones). I've been looking at that style for a 10-year anniversary band, but that's several years off! Very pretty!!

NEVERENOUGHWDW - I really like your wedding band (5 stones). I've been looking at that style for a 10-year anniversary band, but that's several years off! Very pretty!!

Thank you! I love my wedding band & engagement ring, they mean so much to me:goodvibes

NEVERENOUGHWDW, your ring is HUGE! lol my sister has one like it. That's a lot of diamonds.

NEVERENOUGHWDW, your ring is HUGE! lol my sister has one like it. That's a lot of diamonds.

Two of the stones were from my Grandmother, I used to wear them as earrings but being they were in her wedding band I thought it would be nice to wear them the same way. They are all set in platinum so they have a bit of that aged patina that really looks pretty.

I think aged rings are the best. New rings always look nice and shiny- but rings that have a victorian look to them.. are so romantic.

All your rings are AMAZING!!!! Best of luck to all of you who are planning weddings....it's THE most awesome and fun time. Enjoy it all!!

Will someone PLEASE tell me how to add a pic to my signature???? Please????

Thank you!!!

--Elle

All your rings are AMAZING!!!! Best of luck to all of you who are planning weddings....it's THE most awesome and fun time. Enjoy it all!!

Will someone PLEASE tell me how to add a pic to my signature???? Please????

Thank you!!!

--Elle

I LOVE your sig pic!!! ;) :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter