Show us your e-rings/wedding rings/promise rings . . .

I have to admit there are some pretty cool rings on this thread. I particulary like the ones that make Mickey ears :)

Anyway, here's the e-ring I'm giving my DGF this Sunday at MK!

ring.jpg

I have to admit there are some pretty cool rings on this thread. I particulary like the ones that make Mickey ears :)

Anyway, here's the e-ring I'm giving my DGF this Sunday at MK!

ring.jpg

Absoultely beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!!

I have posted my ring here before, but my sister was having a ball putting the ring in a bouquet of flowers we just got.

Enjoy!

Ringandflower3.jpg

Ringandflower2.jpg

Ringandflower1.jpg

hello!
i have loved looking at these pics...i finally have one to add to the collection!
here is the ring i was proposed to with last Thursday :)
its asscher cut on a palladium band..i just love it! the flowers are from the bouquet he also gave me:

Picture136.jpg

Here are my wedding rings. I am getting married at Disney next week. I cannot wait to have the entire set on my hand for good!!:bitelip:

2008085.jpg

hello!
i have loved looking at these pics...i finally have one to add to the collection!
its asscher cut on a palladium band..i just love it! the flowers are from the bouquet he also gave me:

Picture136.jpg

oooh pretty!! I love asscher cuts!! :goodvibes I have an asscher sapphire on palladium!! (posted a few back...)

hello!

Picture136.jpg

Simple yet Beautiful!!! I have the same exact ring.... :goodvibes

PICT0029.jpg

Hi! I love looking at your rings ladies! I have to post mine sooner or later! I have a quick question though... palladium means what exactly? Better than plantinum? Gold?

Hi! I love looking at your rings ladies! I have to post mine sooner or later! I have a quick question though... palladium means what exactly? Better than plantinum? Gold?

I don't know that I would say better or worse...it's all relative. Palladium is a pure metal..so its properties are closer to platinum than gold. White gold is usually mixed with various alloys to give it the white appearance. Palladium, like platinum, is a pure white metal and never requires to be re-plated like gold, and it also has the benefit of being hypoallergenic (which is why I got it). It's about the weight of gold. It's the lightest/whitest in terms of color. In terms of price...right now it's generally more than gold, less than platinum. Not many jewelers work with palladium...so it may be harder to find someone to re-size or repair. Keep that in mind if anyone is looking into it!

Hope this helps! :goodvibes

My DF had it custom made especially for me. And thats why I love Him so much.It suits me perfectly. Simple yet unique. sorry the pics are so large.

ring001.jpg

ring002.jpg

So I saw the topic and figured I would share too. New to DIS Boards here and will be proposing to my girlfriend when we go down to DW for 10 whole days. She's going for 4 for part of a conference but we're staying an extra 6. Anyways she personally picked out the ring, just she doesn't know when it's coming.

DSC00352.jpg

It's not a perfect view of the ring but it's the best I could do.

Btw I need a little help, if you wanna check out my topic.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1857149

I had a mini photo shoot with my e-ring and wedding band today. I went a little crazy...it's with a very crappy quality camera though (my 2 megapixel camera phone) sorry! Better pics to come. Warning, not dial-up friendly!

fireshot.jpg

eringdimlight.jpg

eringalone.jpg

this shot shows the bridge setting
sideviewering.jpg

e-ring and wedding band together
sarahwedingset3dimlight.jpg

wedding band alone
sarahwb.jpg

Profile shot, I love it so much...it's like a window and there's my diamond peeking through!
sarahprofile2.jpg

Another profile
profile.jpg

Fire shot of my e-ring and wedding band
sarahweddingset.jpg

Clear one
sarahwedingset3dimlight-1.jpg

e-ring in dim light
saraheringdimlight.jpg

Distance shot for perspective
sarahweddingsetdistance.jpg

Another distance shot with a little fire
sarahweddingset2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter