• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show us your Capt. Jack Sparrow

I'm pretty sure I saw this Jack too- he was awesome! looked like him and like you said: sounded just like him! I have a video of him somewhere here: I will upload it to this board if someone wants! He was fantastic!

Oh my gosh! I hope I see this one! Thanks for the pic!

HE is the best one!! The other Jack's just pale in comparison. What I want to know is what he looks like without his makeup and costume! Or just some alone time with the Captain ;)

We saw this YUMMY Jack, too, last August! :lovestruc Who cares what he looks like without the makeup and costume....he can just keep wearing it for all I care!:love:

Some more Captain Jack from April 2008 on the Wonder.

WDWAPRIL2008225.jpg

And the real deal on the Wonder...well thats a close to Johnny Depp as I am ever going to get! :lmao:

WDWAPRIL2008272.jpg

If anyone wants to see an awesome Jack at the Pirate Tutorial look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiNT4cWrE8

He was really good! My friends are the 3 teens in with all the little ones lol My friend who has the dark brown hair is totally obsessed with Jack so this was meeting the love of her life. She was soo excited (and you'll see why if you watch the whole video :rotfl: ) Please pardon my singing... lol

That was adorable!

We have an excellent Jack in DL-- my 4 year old has a crush on him ever since he alluded to their impending marriage. LOL Still gets a goofy grin when you bring up his name.

We were going to do the cruise for our 10th anniversary and wondered if Captain Jack could renew our vows for us onboard ship. Since then we have changed our plans but I still think it would be neat to have Captain Jack remarry us!

HE is the best one!! The other Jack's just pale in comparison. What I want to know is what he looks like without his makeup and costume! Or just some alone time with the Captain ;)

i'd really like to know too

he was really good, we really liked him

:wave2: These were taken in August 2006~
DSC01066-1.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

And here's another short video just to give you an idea of how spot on and awesome Jack can be. Sorry if it's kinda' jerky. I was feeling a bit giddy while filming. :lovestruc

We were lucky enough to catch the trial meet and greet last September. I had to rearrange our entire itinerary (including ADRs!) just to be able to be in the MK on one of the days he was going to be there, but at least I got to meet my Captain! pirate:

Jack.jpg

He was GORGEOUS!

(Sorry my giant, pale arm is in this otherwise beautiful picture! :laughing: )

If anyone wants to see an awesome Jack at the Pirate Tutorial look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiNT4cWrE8

He was really good! My friends are the 3 teens in with all the little ones lol My friend who has the dark brown hair is totally obsessed with Jack so this was meeting the love of her life. She was soo excited (and you'll see why if you watch the whole video :rotfl: ) Please pardon my singing... lol

That was our Jack too. He was awsome. Heck, I think I was in love:lovestruc

OOOH here is our's!!!!!!!!!! Ok I have to say I was blushing because he seemed so real to me!! I have a huge crush on him lol!!!!! We have him on video too!!!!!

DisneyPhotoImage235.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage231-1.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage228.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage226.jpg

:wave2: These were taken in August 2006~
DSC01066-1.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

And here's another short video just to give you an idea of how spot on and awesome Jack can be. Sorry if it's kinda' jerky. I was feeling a bit giddy while filming. :lovestruc

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have fainted he LOOK's JUST LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that whoever you had on your trip you are gonna thing is the best one because I thought ours was by far the best out of all the ones I have seen so far on this thread. I am sure all of them are great at the mannerisms and all but to me ours by far looks the most like the real Jack Sparrow. Just wish the pic would have come out a little clearer. This was from last Sept.

P9160033.jpg

Yup..thats the same one I had my pic with(which is further back on page 3..lol..1st post..and I was probably there samer time as you..this was last September!) I tend to agree with ya! A friend of mine at work asked me first if he was a statue..I said no.. then she says.. then thats really HIM? I said.. "Do you SERIOUSLY think if that were Johnny, I'd be standing there that calmly?" She laughed and rolled her eyes at me.. yeah they know I'm obsessed.... LOL!

HAHA love the picture of him on Dumbo LOL!!! That's great!

WOW! He is fantastic!!! I hope we'll get to see this one on our trip. Especially, since the ride will not be open while we are there. :sad: It was also closed on our last trip! - when they were adding all the cool new parts to it so I still have yet to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter