Show us your Capt. Jack Sparrow

I thought our really looked like Johnny Depp as well - not sure if he's the same as the earlier post from March (we were there in January):

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0266_3.jpg

Originally Posted by MichelleVW
this was from March....he was YUMMY!!
jack.jpg

OMG are you sure that's not JOHNNY DEPP!!! Holy crap it looks just like him, that is so freakin awesome!!

I'm drooling now.... :lovestruc

Wow, MichelleVW are really sure that wasn't Mr. Depp himself. What a resemblance? I have to say he wins so far. Soooo cute.

This one sounded just like him too! I still have to wipe the drool off my mouth when I look at the pictures! :lmao:

IMG_1063.jpg

Here is our Jack from the P&PP on 3/11 of this year!

100_8058.jpg

Allyson

This one sounded just like him too! I still have to wipe the drool off my mouth when I look at the pictures! :lmao:

IMG_1063.jpg

I'm pretty sure I saw this Jack too- he was awesome! looked like him and like you said: sounded just like him! I have a video of him somewhere here: I will upload it to this board if someone wants! He was fantastic!

If anyone wants to see an awesome Jack at the Pirate Tutorial look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqiNT4cWrE8

He was really good! My friends are the 3 teens in with all the little ones lol My friend who has the dark brown hair is totally obsessed with Jack so this was meeting the love of her life. She was soo excited (and you'll see why if you watch the whole video :rotfl: ) Please pardon my singing... lol

Here is the best Captain Jack we have seent to date. He spoke, acted, & looked like him.

August 2006
WDW2006-125.jpg

WDW2006-126.jpg

WDW2006-127.jpg

That is the most "Johnny Depp" looking one yet!

He was amazing! He had the mannerisms/attitude down just perfectly. DH is still annoyed that I talk about this show -- but, when else can you say that Cap'n Jack touched your shoulder while walking throught the crowd??!! :goodvibes :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter