Short Story Writers

Ryno

Earning My Ears
Staff member
Hey everyone! Just curious if we had any writers on here. I'm looking for someone that may like to write short stories or journal or whatever. Specifically, I'm looking for short stories about Disney vacations, going on vacation, maybe about a story that involves the DIS Boards, the podcast, something within this fandom. It can be fan fiction, real life, fictional narrative, autobiographical, whatever. I have an idea for a project and would love to have you guys involved. So if you have stories that you'd like to share, please do!

Coincidently I was working on one this morning. It started out as a thread for here but keeps growing. Where do you want them?

Sincerely,
Another struggling artist

Everything I write is either science, weight loss, or horror. Not much fun fiction stuff. :(

Hey Ryno here's the synopsis of a little something I've been working on....

Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as "Tomorrowland."

Feel free to use it if it sounds like what you're looking for.

Hey Ryno here's the synopsis of a little something I've been working on....

Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as "Tomorrowland."

Feel free to use it if it sounds like what you're looking for.
This sounds like something Brad Bird may be interested in...

Seriously though, I could write a story about how Val & I met. Its got a very strong Disney connection although it was before the DIS Boards.
I remember you telling me the story and if you want to write something job I actually think you're story would be great for what I want to do!!

@Ryno what is your intended audience to read these? Would Bizzaro work? oh man a series of disney bizzaro sounds fun.. time to call the publisher..

@Ryno what is your intended audience to read these? Would Bizzaro work? oh man a series of disney bizzaro sounds fun.. time to call the publisher..
Right now, the audience is me. I have an idea that I don't want to say too much about bc it's not 100% there yet. But I'd like to get a collaborative creative thread or section going, where people who write, or paint, or make movies can share their work. Perhaps even work on stuff together.

Right now, the audience is me. I have an idea that I don't want to say too much about bc it's not 100% there yet. But I'd like to get a collaborative creative thread or section going, where people who write, or paint, or make movies can share their work. Perhaps even work on stuff together.

Interesting idea.. myspace didn't start much different than this except for musicians to find each other :)

I do a fair bit of creative writing in the Fantasy and Sci-Fi genres. I'm in the middle of designing a homebrew campaign setting for an RPG right now but I could squeeze in a short story or two if needed... :)

I do a fair bit of creative writing in the Fantasy and Sci-Fi genres. I'm in the middle of designing a homebrew campaign setting for an RPG right now but I could squeeze in a short story or two if needed... :)
As I recall Dragonlance started out as a campaign test play. I think the one would dovetail nicely into the other. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter