Shop the Block 2023-Earn up to 1,000 Airmiles!!!

I just picked up items for the AM Receipts offer at FreshCo. Not one of them worked when I scanned the receipts. Inquiries submitted... It should have been easy.

So, if I am reading this correctly:
1. Dollarama with credit card link.
2. Receipt and Scan
3. Shell, I don't use gas really anymore with my PHEV so I can probably find something to buy in store.
4. airmilesshop.ca I'll have to see if there is anything I need that qualifies but maybe?

That should get me the 1000 AM bonus, right?

I had to run out so I swung by Dollarama and Shell and I can now check items 1 and 3 off my list! Two down, two to go!

Correct!
Shell is an easy one in our household - they sell M & M single serve meals and with the CAA discount the ones hubby loves come in just over the $5.00 mark to earn 1 mile.
Airmilesshop - i tend to use Staples with in store pick-up, that means I don't need to overspend to get to a free shipping amount.
Can I ask what Shell in Guelph you get these. I never get Airmiles at the Shell on Gordon

I emailed today to see if I can find a Shell in Mississauga that sells M&M.
Chat directed me here

You can reach out to them via 1-514-390-5135 option 4
or you can email them to shelltechnical-ca@shell.com
for other product inquiries.

Might help someone
Hugs Mel

Can I ask what Shell in Guelph you get these. I never get Airmiles at the Shell on Gordon
The one at the corner of Edinburgh and Speedvale is the only one that's a full Shell station. The other 2 (there's a new one in the east end) only the pumps give airmiles, the stores are independent (circle K?)
They are the BEST people to deal with BTW, they are on top of the Airmiles deals, often ask if I've remembered to opt in to the offers and to use my CAA card as well. However, they will only sell gift cards for cash.

I've spent some time tonight studying the Terms & Conditions for this Promo and have updated the first couple of posts. I've copied the terms directly from the Airmiles website, highlighted the important portions and added a few comments of my own where I think some clarification might be helpful.

I will continue to do this throughout the promo, take time to glance at it occasionally to see if you have any questions. Please feel free to tag me if you need some input, I'll do my best to stay on top of this thread and do a wrap up each evening if need be. I will *try* to answer specific questions but I'm not sitting at my computer 24/7 :P

new offer popped up in the middle of the night - interesting part is that it's good for up to 5 times per account. Think about this carefully, will there end up being multipliers during the boxing day time frame? Most definitely! Do you need to spend $100 or more on a Christmas present? Perhaps, in which case, jump on this!!
******requires opt-in thru either the website or app *****
Screenshot_20231208_063814_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231208_063333_AIR MILES.jpg

I've spent some time tonight studying the Terms & Conditions for this Promo and have updated the first couple of posts. I've copied the terms directly from the Airmiles website, highlighted the important portions and added a few comments of my own where I think some clarification might be helpful.

I will continue to do this throughout the promo, take time to glance at it occasionally to see if you have any questions. Please feel free to tag me if you need some input, I'll do my best to stay on top of this thread and do a wrap up each evening if need be. I will *try* to answer specific questions but I'm not sitting at my computer 24/7 :P
Thanks for all you do, keeping up and keeping us informed with these promos and the AM thread!

Ok I have been out of the AM game for a bit,,,but still watch. And when they are giving this away that should be easy to do.
My question is what is the receipt and scan points?
thanks

Ok I have been out of the AM game for a bit,,,but still watch. And when they are giving this away that should be easy to do.
thanks
Someone is going to come and explain better than I can but a quick, probably confusing, answer is it's something you do from the app. On the AMs app you click on the 'AMs Receipts' area and there will be items you can buy pretty much anywhere and get bonus AMs for. You just scan your receipt. As an example, I buy Siggis yogurt and for this I will get 15 bonus AMs until Dec. 13. Plus, for this two week period, there is a bonus of 20 AMs for scanning one receipt.
What I like about this is the fact you can buy anywhere, so when I buy my bagels at Costco, I can use that as one of my receipts and get the bonus AMs.
The items change every other week but there are plenty of repeats. The Siggis has been on since I started.
Hope this helps a bit but I know others will help a lot more with explaining.

Someone is going to come and explain better than I can but a quick, probably confusing, answer is it's something you do from the app. On the AMs app you click on the 'AMs Receipts' area and there will be items you can buy pretty much anywhere and get bonus AMs for. You just scan your receipt. As an example, I buy Siggis yogurt and for this I will get 15 bonus AMs until Dec. 13. Plus, for this two week period, there is a bonus of 20 AMs for scanning one receipt.
What I like about this is the fact you can buy anywhere, so when I buy my bagels at Costco, I can use that as one of my receipts and get the bonus AMs.
The items change every other week but there are plenty of repeats. The Siggis has been on since I started.
Hope this helps a bit but I know others will help a lot more with explaining.
Thanks,,,guess I need to download the app

thanks
And if you want to make sure it gets accepted maybe just buy 1or 2 of the available items on a separate receipt so they are the only items the algorithm has to scan.

So, if I am reading this correctly:
1. Dollarama with credit card link.
2. Receipt and Scan
3. Shell, I don't use gas really anymore with my PHEV so I can probably find something to buy in store.
4. airmilesshop.ca I'll have to see if there is anything I need that qualifies but maybe?

That should get me the 1000 AM bonus, right?

Our office needed some shipping supplies so I put the order through Airmilesshops.ca and Staples. So, that should get me #4, all that is left is a receipt!

Also, I got the Staples subtotal over $100 ($102.37, lol!) so that should get me the 150 bonus as well!

I have done 3 on my card (well trying for 3 - receipts are being checked) but did Dollarama today and Shell gas yesterday. Will probably do an online order or a Metro order for the 4th.
2nd & 3rd cards did the receipt thing - just bought salsa from dollarama on 2 separate receipts and both have uploaded and posted already.
Card 2 will get Shell, Metro and Dollarama link for the 4th partner.
Card 3 will have to figure that one out. May need to do a Metro shop or even a $5 purchase at Shell but I won't be going out of my way to get anymore.

Judy wait!!
Is Metro online accepted,,, I'll go check.

Sorry never mind I thought you were doing a Metro online order till I re read you message.

Ok I can't see anything saying no but it talks a lot about *instore partners*
Maybe someone else knows,

mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter