SHIP OF FOOLS SISTERHOOD - Strong & Healthy in 2005!!!

Well I guess in my book staying the same counts just as good as loosing. It could be worse - it could be gaining!

I have held steady at 18 the past couple of weeks. Of course I would like to loose more, but as long as I am not gaining I still feel pretty good!

I am still willing to post support.

I am holding steady at 20 pounds lost. Tomorrow is weigh-in, so I am hoping for a loss.

We leave for WDW in a week. That will be a challenge. At least we like to walk.

Down 2 more pounds this week. I am 8 pounds from goal! :banana:

Congratulations Denine! That is wonderful! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

My weigh-in was supposed to be yesterday but when I went they were closed! My mistake, my appointment was Wednesday. They are always switching the hours to this particular center and it drives me nuts! I can't keep track of when I am supposed to be there, and sometimes they call and sometimes they don't. Oh well, I called and have an appointment tomorrow so we will see.

Have a good weekend everybody!

How frustrating! Hope weigh-in goes well!

Thanks!

I'm down two more pounds for a total of 20!

Hey Denine, I don't know if your back from WDW or not, welcome home if you are! Hope you had a great time!

I'm back on this thread ... congratulations to everyone who has been doing so well! :sunny:

I re-joined Weight Watchers today; I know it's very close to our cruise now, but I haven't made much progress trying to do it by myself. Hopefully this will be the kick-start I need to at least lose a little of what I need to before the trip.

Wish me luck!!!! ;)

Arlene

mississaugamom said:
I'm back on this thread ... congratulations to everyone who has been doing so well! :sunny:

I re-joined Weight Watchers today; I know it's very close to our cruise now, but I haven't made much progress trying to do it by myself. Hopefully this will be the kick-start I need to at least lose a little of what I need to before the trip.

Wish me luck!!!! ;)

Arlene

Of course!! Welcome back! Maybe your renewed involvement will kick me in the butt and get me going! :cheer2:

Tracy

Thanks, Tracy! You don't need ME to kick you in the butt - you're already a "poster girl" for Weight Watchers!

In fact, your "slow and steady" progress with it actually encouraged me to find an area meeting (it's hard to find a convenient time/location here :confused3 ) but I'm gonna do it!

(I was also "inspired" by the "How much weight did you gain on a 14-night cruise thread too - Heaven knows I don't want to come home any HEAVIER than I am; but I wanna have fun too ~ at worst case, maybe I'll break even after the trip!)

Arlene

mississaugamom said:
Thanks, Tracy! You don't need ME to kick you in the butt - you're already a "poster girl" for Weight Watchers!

In fact, your "slow and steady" progress with it actually encouraged me to find an area meeting (it's hard to find a convenient time/location here :confused3 ) but I'm gonna do it!

(I was also "inspired" by the "How much weight did you gain on a 14-night cruise thread too - Heaven knows I don't want to come home any HEAVIER than I am; but I wanna have fun too ~ at worst case, maybe I'll break even after the trip!)

Arlene

That just means one more time when I can't call you :rotfl2: I'm glad you decided to join, but I do need the kick in the butt. I was up last week and up again today after the weekend. I've got to get back into the regular excercise!

Tracy

It is so good to see more of us posting!

Yeah, I saw that thread too. I must say, it scared me. My thought has been that I wouldn't sweat the food on the cruise, but I have worked too hard to get rid of the 20 pounds I have lost, I would hate to gain half of it back. I guess I will have to be a little more careful and pay more attention to what and how much I am eating. I too hope to break even!

winotracy said:
That just means one more time when I can't call you :rotfl2: I'm glad you decided to join, but I do need the kick in the butt. I was up last week and up again today after the weekend. I've got to get back into the regular excercise!

Tracy

:rotfl: Just for you - I found a LUNCHTIME meeting! :rotfl:

I'll take an extended lunch on Wednesdays so I can weigh in and stay for the meeting too. We'll talk soon!

Arlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter