She's Going Back in Two Weeks, a Jan 2022 PTR

Looks like you're off to a great start! It's probably nice for you to have new territory to explore in the early am. The photos are beautiful! We're treating our family (7 of us) to a trip early March. I'm thinking of booking Mears Express but maybe I'll check out the limo options too? Hope you're having a fabulous time!
Thanks! We are having a ball. We are very happy with our airport transportation choice.

The Boardwalk area scenery is special, day and night.
It is, and we love being able to walk back to the room from Epcot. This morning it let us get to Ratatouille before the line got too crazy.

Happy Birthday, Paul! Great pictures from Teppan Edo. Their restaurant and their filet also became favorites of mine, as a result of reading about them in one of your previous trip reports.

I LOVE Beach Club. It was the first resort I ever stayed at and just feels like WDW to me.
That’s how we feel about WL, since it was our first. BC has a lot going for it though, and we are having a great time.

Happy Birthday, Paul! Great pictures from Teppan Edo. Their restaurant and their filet also became favorites of mine, as a result of reading about them in one of your previous trip reports.
We are a bad influence…. Actually you just don’t hear many people saying great things about Teppan Edo, and it has become my absolute favorite steak anywhere. We are glad you like it too.

Happy birthday, Paul. It looks like you had a great day! :)
Thanks! It was neat to be here on the day. We topped the day off with a Fireworks cruise, which was chilly but beautiful.

AD9D7B4F-F908-4622-A668-B0705E9E7114.jpeg0B5B7B97-086C-4951-B12A-FA0D0872D63F.jpeg

I know you're there RIGHT NOW, ha ha, but: do you have any more trips planned this year? You two are so fun to read, one of my favorites on the Dis!!

I know you're there RIGHT NOW, ha ha, but: do you have any more trips planned this year? You two are so fun to read, one of my favorites on the Dis!!
Aww thank you! We tend to do one trip a year, but with the changes at work we don’t know when our next trip will be. Early discussions are going on about May next year but we will see.

Once we get home from this one we will begin work on the detailed trip report. That will keep us busy for a few months (or longer) since I will be pretty busy during the day, but we always enjoy taking the time to write about Disney and re-live our trip.

My favorite dessert in Epcot, if they still have it, is the apple cake at La Kringla bakery. Have you guys tried that?
I think we did get that years ago, and yes we remember it being quite tasty. We haven’t been there this trip or during recent ones, but we will be in the area on Friday and will likely stop by.

I believe anything from La Kringla is outrageously good! I loved the school bread I had last year. And in August, I plan to order half the menu there, LOL.
Ahh yes, we need to show up and order all of the things! Whatever we get will be good.

Today we arrived “home” to Wilderness Lodge. It is very special to all of us. We have loved our stay so far but being at WL is great too.
77D9F250-28AB-4B37-942B-9FEC5234B23A.jpeg07C46CC8-3736-4F23-AB06-9FDA78EA5212.jpeg0C3123C4-C1C9-474E-8909-38F1ABF473D0.jpeg

We have a new to us room location but are happy with the view and looking forward to the stay here.
845B952C-29D7-4D5B-8CDB-FA1B7647C087.jpeg
8BCC4856-B7F3-4F14-87E2-D7543CA28870.jpeg
Tonight we have more fireworks. Life is good!

Last edited:
Does Marshall like to ring the cowbell every time he walks past it?

Welcome home. WL always feels more like home to us than any other Disney resort. :) I am really hoping for some good AP discounts in the fall so we can come back here again.

To paraphrase Dorothy, "There's no place like Wilderness Lodge!" A very special place, indeed. Rustic vibe, modern conveniences. Gorgeous.
Yes, it is our favorite, but it’s all good at Disney
Does Marshall like to ring the cowbell every time he walks past it?
Yes, both kids enjoy racing to the bells and ringing them. Jon and Brandy get into it too.

Welcome home. WL always feels more like home to us than any other Disney resort. :) I am really hoping for some good AP discounts in the fall so we can come back here again.
Thanks. We have been having a ball, and do love WL. It is in great shape, and does pair perfectly with BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter