Shampoo/Wash dispensers in Port Orleans Riverside?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
Just packing for our trip and was wondering if the rooms at POR have the shampoo/wash/conditioner dispensers. Not sure if i should just bring my own or not. The communal stuff i'm a little unsure of.

Just packing for our trip and was wondering if the rooms at POR have the shampoo/wash/conditioner dispensers. Not sure if i should just bring my own or not. The communal stuff i'm a little unsure of.
We just returned from a stay at Riverside on November 20. They had individual toiletries - bar soap (no shower gel), body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.

Our room was in alligator bayou - it’s a big resort so I don’t know if toiletries are consistent throughout.

We stayed at the Magnolia Bend section in September and we’re 95% sure we had dispensers.

We stayed at the Magnolia Bend section in September and we’re 95% sure we had dispensers.
So dispensers in Magnolia Bend and individually packaged in alligator bayou. I guess it depends on which section of the resort you get.

Isn't POR getting renovated and getting the new communal shower dispensers everywhere? I would bring your own stuff to be safe.

In September they had the dispensers in the Magnolia Bend section. Although the conditioner bottle didn't have enough in it to dispense. It took two notes to housekeeping and then finally a phone call to get them to refill the bottle.

It wasn't until the fourth day that they replenished the bar soap in Alligator Bayou - I was going to leave note the next day. I wonder if it isn't connected to overall cost-cutting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter