Shadowryter ~ DISigns Part II ~ Thread Closed...New Link In My Signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Linda,

I've been lurking around this thread for a while, and absolutely love your designs! :goodvibes Of course I've waited way too long to make a request (we leave on Thursday afternoon). If you have the time, I was wondering if you can make any of the following:

-Phineas and Ferb Stroller tag that says "Alex's Stroller" at the top and "I know what we're going to do today!" at the bottom

-Disney World Castle with M&M Bubble (the fireworks one) - "Lexi & Thomas" in one ear and "2010" in the other

-Cars Bubble (the one with all he cars) that says "Alex"

Thanks!!!

Hi Linda,

I've been lurking around this thread for a while, and absolutely love your designs! :goodvibes Of course I've waited way too long to make a request (we leave on Thursday afternoon). If you have the time, I was wondering if you can make any of the following:

-Phineas and Ferb Stroller tag that says "Alex's Stroller" at the top and "I know what we're going to do today!" at the bottom

-Disney World Castle with M&M Bubble (the fireworks one) - "Lexi & Thomas" in one ear and "2010" in the other

-Cars Bubble (the one with all he cars) that says "Alex"

Thanks!!!
Hi there, couldn't let you leave without your requests. Have a great trip.:goodvibes

Hi there... for some odd reason the graphics are showing as red X's and I get a bad file error when I try to open them... any idea what I am doing wrong?:confused3:confused3
THanks!
You're doing nothing wrong...quirky 4shared strikes again. I deleted and re uploaded...even though you may see a red "x" you still can use the download button to get your image...but hopefully this will solve the problem.:rolleyes1

Wow, I knew from reading the thread that you were quick at responding, but that was insanely fast!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

You're doing nothing wrong...quirky 4shared strikes again. I deleted and re uploaded...even though you may see a red "x" you still can use the download button to get your image...but hopefully this will solve the problem.:rolleyes1

:thanks::thanks: These are so great, I can't wait to see them on my door, I just might have to start decorating a door at home! :yay:
You do such a great job! Thanks again!

Thanks for making them so fast!! I love all the invites!! The last two will not come up for me - the stroller tag and the Belle Mickey head. I tried just going into your 4shared account, but it won't let me download the picture from there either. Thanks for all your help!!

Thanks for making them so fast!! I love all the invites!! The last two will not come up for me - the stroller tag and the Belle Mickey head. I tried just going into your 4shared account, but it won't let me download the picture from there either. Thanks for all your help!!
Hi there, I did the same for you as the op above. I checked the links and they work but if you see a red "x" you will still get the download link. Make sure you use the "Download" button beneath and to the left of the image. Let me know if you got them,ok?:goodvibes
Linda

Hi there, I did the same for you as the op above. I checked the links and they work but if you see a red "x" you will still get the download link. Make sure you use the "Download" button beneath and to the left of the image. Let me know if you got them,ok?:goodvibes
Linda

I got it this time! Thanks SO much!! I love them!!

I am going to the Halloween Party as a Hippie. I was looking at your Mickey head designs. could yu make a solid black mickey head with peace signs outlined in the ears and the big circle. I am going to put it on a tye-dyed rainbow colored shirt. We leave on the 16 of Oct. Sorry this is such short notice. Thanks in advance. Connie

HI!
Ok...so this is SO MUCH fun looking through all the files!!

And trying to do it in secret so 4 kids don't see me!!

Here is what I"m hoping you'll be able to do, thank you!!
Sharon
:)

1)
STROLLER TAG:
Scooter tag Four Parks Mickey Bubble (red or maroon background...otherwise anycolor!)

This stroller belongs to:
DERSAM FAMILY
Lafayette, LA

2)
ARIEL NAME FILL
Ariel Name Alexis.jpg

Fill with: MADDIE

3)
BUZZ WOODY NAME FILL
Buzz & Woody Name Jeffery.jpg

Fill with: NICKLAUS
Fill with: JOEY
(yes, I need 2!)

4)
Mickey Pirate Name Aidan.jpg
Fill with: NICKLAUS

5)
Princess Name Audriana.jpg
Fill with: MADDIE
Fill with: ELLIE

6)
Tinkerbell Name Grace.jpg

7)
Tink Kneeling Gray Caroline.jpg

Luv your designs...
May I please have

Minnie bubble w/ red bow 2010 (Minnie on side of bubble)
Name. Ava in white
Mickey bubble 2010 (Mickey on side)
Name. Bryson in white

Christmas like post 307
Goofy...the big brother
Tink...the little sister
Mickey...the dad
Minnie...the mom

Animal print bubble (any) with bow with name Ava
Same animal print no bow with name Bryson

Thank you so much
Christy

Did you do the lime green Mickeyhead with the turkey for the Disers going in November. If so could you do one with ScrappyRN as the name. Thanks, Tami

I was wondering if I could get some invitations done. When ever you get time it would be really appreciated.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/yr5K_eXk/_2__Chef_Mickeys_Invitation_8_.html

Jean Chris and Snoda - November 26th at 3:25

http://www.4shared.com/photo/72lfaBSQ/Biergarten_Restaurant_Invitati.html

Jean Chris and Snoda - November 23 at 1:00

http://www.4shared.com/photo/bLK_Gyc/Crystal_Palace_Invitation_Addy.html

Jean Chris and Snoda to celebrate Chris' 18th birthday November 25th at 8:05am

http://www.4shared.com/photo/PYJ-6Tuz/Sci-Fi-Dine-In__Invitation_9-1.html
Jean Chris and Snoda November 21st at 2:05

http://www.4shared.com/photo/CpROK6mK/T-Rex_Invitation_Austin.html
Jean Chris and Snoda November 24th at 8:00pm

http://www.4shared.com/photo/SRBnxLGr/Tusker_House_Donalds_Safari_Br.html
Jean Chris and Snoda November 19th at 8:00am

Thank you so much if you can do this. Also, do you have invitations for MVMCP or The Candlelight processional? I am also looking for Tonys Town Square, and Rose & Crown. Thank you so much again.
Jean

We just arrived this evening and I thought I would post a pic of what I did with the designs you made for me!

5040264821_d8391da656_z.jpg

Thanks again!

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pic. Your window looks awesome. This is why I love to design.:thumbsup2 Have a great time.:goodvibes
Linda

Hello Shadowryter, you do beautiful work, I've been admiring it!! I am sort of new to this site & apparently illiterate as to how to post in your thread, so I apologize for starting this new thread-now I'm not even sure how I will find your response either LOL.
Anyway, I had seen a Charater Name fill with something Non-Disney & was wondering if you knew who did it & could point me in the right direction-I can't find it now: It was Mario brothers name fill & i need one for my son, Joey & nephew Jason- I appreciate it.

As for your beautiful work, I would like to request from your 4shared files-under Recreated Designs WDW Family Vacation 2010.jpg-with The Commentucci Family Vacation

Under Other Designers:Our Magical Gathering 2010.jpg and if possible put names in the mickey heads:
Jay, Kristen, Jason, Juliana, Joe, Cathy, Joey, Mom-Mom, Cheech

And finally Under Charactor II Baby MinnieBubbleAaron.jpg with Juliana 1st Trip 2010

I really appreciate it!!
Thank you,
Cathy

Hi!! I LOVE your designs... you are so creative!!
Can you please make up some invitations for me???? I would SO appreciate it. Here is the info we need and you can pick the design!!

The Goodreau Family (this would be who is invited on each invite)

Dinner @ Chef Mickeys 5:40PM on January 28, 2011

Dinner @ Teppan Edo 7:00PM on January 29, 2011

Breakfast @ Crystal Palace at 8:05AM on January 30th, 2011

Dinner @ Whispering Canyon at 5:00PM on January 30th, 2011

Birthday Dinner for Auntie Carrie at Raglan Road at 6:45PM on January 31, 2011

Dinner @ Wave 6:00PM February 1st, 2011

Dinner @ Hacienda at 7:45PM on February 2nd, 2011

Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare at 4:45PM on February 3rd, 2011

Breakfast at Chef Mickeys @ 8:00AM on February 4th, 2011

Thanks so much- I know there is alot- i appreciate your help so much!
Hi there, I just wanted you to know that I am actively working on your requests. You asked for several invites that I do not have and I want to do the research to make sure they are perfect.:thumbsup2Did'nt want you to think that I forgot about you because I need to post my next requests but I'll be back.:goodvibes
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter