Settle a disagreement about TOT

This happened to me on my trip last September. The guy next to me grabbed the handle between our seats, plus the hem of my shorts, and had a death grip on them the whole ride! I thought he was going to rip the leg of my shorts he was holding on so tight! :)
This is 100% me everytime. Its my niece's favorite ride and I suck it up to take her once a trip. Last time I had a death grip on the handles (and may have been slightly hyperventilating) and reached out once to check my niece and accidentally grabbed the lady next to me at the same time. We held hands the whole trip. She was mildly concerned by my grip and breathing.

My husband still talks about flying out of the seat on ToT and it's why he won't go back on. The way he recalls it, his father or uncle had to reach his arm out to pull him back down.
That is exactly what i had to do , my daughter was 8 at the time and it was all adults along with the lap bar so it was nowhere close to her. Had to have my arm round her and even then she came right out of her seat,....talk about terrifying !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter