September Exercise Challenge

120 so far, but haven't done anything today. Still time for that 40 minute dog walk/run/pull!

Wendy

Spent all day at an amusement park yesterday (LOTS of walking) but I'll only count my "normal" 45 minutes. If I count 8 hours of walking, I'll reach goal and I know, psychologically, I'll quit for the month!! :)
45 minutes today of interval training.

That puts me at 165/900 so far. :)

I think this has been the most active long weekend I've ever had! If only the scale would reflect this activity!! 30min. walk tonight brings my total to 340/1400.

30 more minutes for me. Probable a few more playing with the kids on the playground. And a few minutes of panic as one got stuck on the top of the rock wall.

Snuck in a few extra minutes today on account of tomorrow being a rest day, so new total 190/1200.

I've been SO BAD since I stopped signing up for these, and I put on some weight on the DDP...and cookies were on sale when we got home...and school is starting...so many temptations!

I'm in for 600 minutes (I know, it's low, but I'd rather outdo my goal than feel like it's so unattainable that why bother?)...and I've already done 170 these past couple of days (yeah, I'm not sure that momentum will last).

After 30 min of walking, I'm at 226/1200.

Ended up spending the day at Kings Island with DH and the kids, did lots of walking, but I'll just take 30 minutes toward the challenge. :sunny:

total now 220/1400

ohiominnie, what amusement park did you go to BTW???

MickeySP, my DS, (the roller coaster fan) asked what that is in your avatar?

I am now at 165/1200 so I am over 10% of the way there! :)

Got my first work-out in....unfortunately only 20 mins in the pool before the lightning started! :scared1:

Hi there,

Count me in. I'm going to shoot for 1000 minutes this month.

I'm at 125/900 as of this a.m. Nice long walk with puppy! The children were off to the first day of school. DS6 is strating Grade 1 "for the first time" as he says. So I will have some time between when the bus goes and I go to work on the days I work to wog. My other days I am home anyway so I can go wog. Looking forward to fitter skinnier legs! Deb

SunFloridaDisney said:
Ended up spending the day at Kings Island with DH and the kids, did lots of walking, but I'll just take 30 minutes toward the challenge. :sunny:

total now 220/1400

ohiominnie, what amusement park did you go to BTW???

Wow, amazed that I saw this. I'm not so good at reading all the posts in this thread, mostly just posting my own exercise.

But....we went to Kings Island in Cincinnati. Were you there on Sunday too???

My kids had JUST gone to Cedar Point with their dad and were not impressed with KI. They are very happy that Cedar Point bought out KI and they are hoping for some changes.

Ohiominnie, we were at KI on Monday. My kids have grown up there, since it is closest to home (about 1/2 hr drive) but DS wants to go to Cedar Point, since he's really into coasters now. His girlfriend has been and told him how great it it. We're hoping Cedar Fair owning KI now will improve things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter