September Exercise Challenge

I'm at 65/1200 after a 15 mile bike ride with my daughter.

Please put me down for 1000. Thanks! :)

Dh and I went on a brisk 30min. walk tonight. Total is 90/1400. Thanks again for keeping track of this challenge! :sunny:

Starting off with 35 minutes. I have an 8 mile LW tomorrow! 35/1000

gonna give it a shot...we weill be in WDW the 15-23..so not counting that time...I'll try for 500, :)

Ok day one down, todays workout really was hard. Some days are just so much worse than others.

90/1300

i didn't ever get on to update my agust one so put me in for 900 min.

Did my 8 mile long walk with warm up, cool down, and stretches that gives me 133 minutes for a new total of 168/1000.

I did 10 min on the TM and 30 min on the stationary bike. That puts me at 105/1200 for this challenge.

110 mins for me today! 60 walking 50 mins of major housework, moving furniture, conditioning the leather...it was actually about 2.5 hours worth of work, but I only feel good about claiming 50 mins.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Lori

Didn't post yesterday, so making up time....

45 minutes interval training yesterday.
30 minutes today.

Puts me at 75/900 :)

Please add 90 minutes for me so far this weekend! Combo of elliptical and exercise bike.

Terri
90/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter