September Exercise Challenge - WE DID IT!!

Looks like we have quite the group this month!! I expect a few more to trickle in over the next couple days.

Come on everyone, let's have a 100% success rate this month! We can do it!!! :cool1:

It's Back to School time so how about...........1600 minutes!! Thx for doing this!! :)

Week 1: 485 minutes
Week 2: 305 minutes
Week 3: 265 minutes
Week 4: 230 minutes

1285/1600 minutes pirate:

OK, let's see...Thirty days hath September...60 minutes a day...I believe that's 1800 minutes. (Caution. Journalist doing math!) Count me in, too, please!
Thanks,
Laura Q
:drinking1

I'll join in for the September Exercise Challenge. Please put me in for 900 min.

Thank you!

Count me in - I'm shooting for 840 (14 days that I KNOW I'll be able to exercise at 60 minutes a day - there may be some I'll be able to do 30 and get over that but I don't want to disappoint myself if I don't hit that number).

Count me in for 1500. This along with the 5 for September challenge is the start of the new me. Of course, we are going to be at WDW from 9/30 to 10/4 on the dining program so hopefully this will be a good start!

I found the September thread! :goodvibes :cool1:

:wave: Everyone!

I'm 0/500 as of now. ;)

Thanks for starting this Challenge! I KNOW how much work is involved. ;) :grouphug:

Here's to a movin', groovin' September everyone! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :thewave: :hyper: ::yes::

This is my first post on the WISH board. :wave: Inspired by my sister HollyAnn and fellow DISer KimRaye. I'd like to join this challenge :banana: , put me down for 1000 min. Thanks. :teeth:

tinknutt said:
This is my first post on the WISH board. :wave: Inspired by my sister HollyAnn and fellow DISer KimRaye. I'd like to join this challenge :banana: , put me down for 1000 min. Thanks. :teeth:
Good for YOU tn!!! Glad you've joined! :goodvibes :cheer2: :wave:

Hi! I'm so excited about joining this challenge! I'd like to make my goal 720 minutes! Here I go! :cool1:

Erin

Welcome, Tinknutt!

I got in my first 50 minutes with a brisk walk this morning. Hope everyone else gets to do something fun this first day of a new month!

I did 45 minutes this morning before I had to head back to teaching. 30 minutes on my exercise bike and 15 minutes on my arms. Maybe a walk this evening when I drop my son off at band practice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter