September Check-in - September has Arrived!

So close now! We leave a week Saturday (the 13th) and will be eating at Flo's that night. My 3.5yr old is so excited about that. He just keeps asking if he really gets to eat dinner while watching the racecars. Too cute.

Finally bought our plane tickets and can officially join!!!! We check in on the28th, so excited can't wait!!! Staying at GCH for 6 days, me, dh and dd7

I am a little freaked out about my next trip to Disneyland. I am flying in on 9/11 and going to the parks the same day. We will be staying at Paradise Pier Hotel for one night before my best friends bachLArette weekend!

im freaking out a bit too! k maybe a lot! we leave a week from Sunday, on the 14th, and have a 15 hr drive ahead of us. stopping in Vegas for the the night, that's about 10 hrs away. hope that helps we have never done a full day drive before. :scared:

I'm freaking too, our first flight is 23+ hrs I'm so tired thinking about it. Three more flights after that to get to Disney!

I'm freaking too, our first flight is 23+ hrs I'm so tired thinking about it. Three more flights after that to get to Disney

Wow that's a huge amount of flying time! I was worried about our 13 1/2 - 14 hrs from Brisbane. But it is the first time flying for my kids and their first time overseas and I'm brining them on my own:worried:. I have been freaking and buying all last minute stuff (half of which is probably just panic buying :rotfl:). We leave Wednesday morning and our first day in the park will also be the 11th.:cheer2:

im freaking out a bit too! k maybe a lot! we leave a week from Sunday, on the 14th, and have a 15 hr drive ahead of us. stopping in Vegas for the the night, that's about 10 hrs away. hope that helps we have never done a full day drive before. :scared:

We do that kind of drive like once a year. Do you have kids?

We leave in one week. Starting to pack, getting nervous. Hope getting down there and organized goes smoothly.

I am finalising my packing, up way to late :cool1: Bright and early tomorrow morning we are Disneybound :cool1::cool1:party:

2 weeks until we leave. :cool1: I am getting excited and nervous at the same time. I'm not sure if you have heard, but there is a virus going around hitting kids that is a respiratory illness. I get paranoid about getting sick at about the 2 week mark for any vacation we go on. I just hope my 2 boys (me too since I am a teacher around little germ magnets everyday :rotfl2:) can avoid it.

yep DD12 and DS10, hopefully i can pack enough stuff to entertain them

We leave very early in the morning, early enough that the kids fall back asleep as we start driving. I pack breakfast (usually muffins, boiled eggs, fresh fruit etc), so we don't have to stop for breakfast. We bring lots of activities for the kiddos; workbooks, travel games, coloring books, electronic games etc. I don't bring out any of the electronic stuff until they start to get stir-crazy. So usually the first hour or two the kids sleep, then they slowly wake up and eat breakfast. Then they color or do workbooks, then travel games. Once they start getting agitated and /or bored I pull out the electronic stuff. We have a laptop for watching movies, a leap pad, an old iPhone with games preloaded onto it. I also have a couple of audio books to listen to. I find that if you pull out the electronic stuff right away they are less likely to want to move to the workbooks and coloring activities.

4 more sleeps until we leave as my wife says...

And it's going to be hot Hot HOT!!! Didn't expect the triple digits but having grown up in SoCal I warned my wife there was a chance we'd hit a heat wave in Sept and it looks like we'll hit a doozy!

Wow that's a huge amount of flying time! I was worried about our 13 1/2 - 14 hrs from Brisbane. But it is the first time flying for my kids and their first time overseas and I'm brining them on my own:worried:. I have been freaking and buying all last minute stuff (half of which is probably just panic buying :rotfl:). We leave Wednesday morning and our first day in the park will also be the 11th.:cheer2:

It's my boys first flights too, luckily hubby is coming, go you taking them on your own :)

3 days :laundy: My MIL is coming to stay and look after the younger kids so I'm trying to get the house perfect! :lmao:

My ticker says 2 days but we don't leave until 11pm on the Friday

4 more sleeps until we leave as my wife says...

And it's going to be hot Hot HOT!!! Didn't expect the triple digits but having grown up in SoCal I warned my wife there was a chance we'd hit a heat wave in Sept and it looks like we'll hit a doozy!

I'm really worried about the heat. Me and daughter don't do well in the sun. this could really put a damper on our trip.

also I read somewhere that the hotels are completely booked 18th-22nd. Anything going on? Starting to wonder about this low crowd thing in September.

September 21-30 Ramada Maingate at the Park. September 30 - October 2 PPH and celebrating our 20th wedding Anniversary. September 30th MHP

September 25-30 at PPH, off to San Diego for 2 nights then back for 5 nights at GCH (we promised ourselves we would stay there after our first DLR visit last year). MHP Oct 6th.

Me (Mr McN), Mrs McN, Miss McN x 2, 8 & 5.

:yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter