• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September Check-in - September has Arrived!

Leave in 12 hours for just less than 2 weeks - am I the first September traveller?

The 2 flights totalling a further 12 hours (plus waiting time at airports) will be SOOOO worth it :cool1::cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3:

Leave in 12 hours for just less than 2 weeks - am I the first September traveller?

The 2 flights totalling a further 12 hours (plus waiting time at airports) will be SOOOO worth it :cool1::cool1::cool1::dance3::dance3:

Safe travels and have a wonderful trip!

I *think* Zanzibar is already there for the running events this weekend, but will leave the parks for the next leg of her trip before September officially rolls around and eventually returning to DLR around Dapper Day.

So excited Monday is the 1st!!!

my countdown is officially in the teens creeping towards two weeks!!

Safe travels and have a wonderful trip!

I *think* Zanzibar is already there for the running events this weekend, but will leave the parks for the next leg of her trip before September officially rolls around and eventually returning to DLR around Dapper Day.

That's correct - I'm already here :cool1: But leaving tomorrow before returning for September.

September 1 is a few hours away so I'm beginning to feel excited and really counting down the days.
I am thinking about making my boys an autograph book and deciding if they should dress up in costumes. We will be attending the first Halloween party so I am reading all the info I can find on the Halloween party so I we can have the best experience we can have.

7 more days for us!! We decided on the Ramada Maingate At The Park in a 3 bedroom family suite

Look at my lovely ticker - three weeks and six days! We were just there last week, but that was specifically for The Legends of Frontierland. (Someone who works for the company was able to sign the three of us in for free - nice perk for working for Disney.)

Can't wait for our upcoming trip! Staying at the Best Western Park Place Inn and Mini Suites. Only hitting DL Park this trip; we'll have to figure out a time to go back because I miss CA already.

I can feel everyone's excitement building on our page :goodvibes Single digits for us today 9 days till we fly out from Brisbane but 10 days till our official first day inside Disneyland :cheer2::cheer2: We starting packing the suitcases on the weekend and buying all those last minute essentials. Happy September everyone :cool1:

I just finalized everything and its official- I just purchased our park tickets-

this will be the first visit to DL- been to WDW many times and I am so very excited. I have poured over these boards (and continue to do so daily). the information on here is so valuable. I have a spreadsheet full of notes.

the trip will be 4 days at DL (arrival is Sept 20th at 1am - this will also be first park day) then Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are also full park days. Staying at the Tropicana.

Did I mention I am really excited??!!

I was a big fan of the old (or current DL) fastpass system. I have not been to WDW since the Magic band launch but from what I have read I dont think Im a fan (I like to plan to a point but not having to be at an attraction at a specific time 3 times a day etc); I like to have to ability to grab a pass when I want to on the day I want to and have that piece of paper in my hand- then plan the next time I can grab another one based on the time allowed or not. OK- I got off on a tangent there. Oh-and I really dont care about the size of the castle. I'm just so darn excited I get to see it!! And I've never been on Mr Toad, or Snow White or Alice in Wonderland....so much to do.....:thumbsup2

did anyone see this in the other thread?

Just a heads up, but when I was there today I was informed that tomorrow (9/2) they would be testing out a new process for queuing guests to meet Anna and Elsa but she wasn't sure the exact details on it - only that it would hopefully involve something like a Fast Pass. So what everyone has gorwn accustomed to might be different in 36 days ;)

my lo is not quite 3, so we weren't sure if we were going to try to do the meet and greet anyway. we went last year for the first time and she wanted nothing to do with any characters. last night she did tell me she wants to high five captain hook, so we'll see.

we arrive on the 7th, staying at dlh, first time. dinner at goofy's kitchen, CA on Monday, hitting a couple rides, then ariel's for breakfast. trying to decide if I want to keep my dinner at wine country for the world of color package or not. thoughts?

I also forgot to buy the photopass.

We will be arriving Sept 9th - Sept. 13th at the DLH.

Then moving to the Castle Inn from Set. 13th-Sept. 14th.

I will be dressing up for Dapper Day as well :)

We check into the DLH on 9/4 and check out 9/10. Can anyone tell me how the crowds looked today (9/2)?

We check into the DLH on 9/4 and check out 9/10. Can anyone tell me how the crowds looked today (9/2)?

We had friends there today and they said crowds were quite light.

According to Mousewait midday DL was about 55 and DCA 50 - I would think this could hold true the next week as school just went back for so many.

Monday we fly from Northern Alberta to Disneyland!! Can hardly wait and now Oswald while I'm there even sweeter!!

Anyone know if Roger Rabbit might be out this Halloween this year?

Ten Days! I am sooo excited :cool1::cool1: I just found out I get to go one day to Club 33 for lunch!!!! OMG! I can not believe it!!! This is going to be an amazing trip!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

7 more days till we leave Utah. We will be in Vegas on the 12th and 13th then on to Anaheim on the 14th. After checking in and unpacking,mew will be in Disneyland:dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Three more weeks for us. We're arriving Thurs the 25th for three nights at DLH (our first time staying at DLH ever!) and an MHP on that Friday night. It's our first-ever non-synagogue Rosh Hashanah, too, and I can't think of a better place to celebrate the new year than Disneyland!

We're going! Just bought a Costco package last minute...

First trip to DL ever for the kids and wife (several trips to WDW). I grew up in SoCal, but haven't been in 20 years. So first trip to California Adventure, and looking forward to Haunted Mansion, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, and all the other differences. Yippee!

Land Sept 13... 5 days in the parks... leave on the 20th. Staying at Paradise Pier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter