SEPTEMBER Challenge: back to school, back to scrapping JohnsonLoveDisney did the mos-

I'm in for the month with a goal of 25 pages again.

I'm hoping to meet it since my youngest starts preschool, but it depends on what goes on with my dad's health and work. My bigger goal of getting up to October 2011 before we leave on our trip in October isn't looking to good, but life happens and I'll keep trying.

OK updated again
glad more people are joining in
we should have lots of fun this month

Finished 6 pages tonight!

Also I have one more page done minus the journaling. I'm just a little too tired right now to trust myself to journal the trip summary!

Back to scrappin definitely for me. The summer weather was so amazing we were outdoors and up north away from my stuff. DS#1 starts back at school tomorrow so I will now finally have time.

I just finished up a few stragglers from summer so can you add 7 for Sept for me so far.

I think I will set a goal of 20.

I have 12 weeks until maternity leave is over and I want to finish 40 in that time.

If I get 1 page done, it will be a miracle. Nothing left to scrap, right now.

I may be preparing some wedding souvenirs for friend, if I can come up with an easily repeatable design, but they won't be pages. Really need a project for the 'scrap & yap' on Saturday because I do want to go.

If I get 1 page done, it will be a miracle. Nothing left to scrap, right now.

I may be preparing some wedding souvenirs for friend, if I can come up with an easily repeatable design, but they won't be pages. Really need a project for the 'scrap & yap' on Saturday because I do want to go.

how about making boxes & adding m&ms in them for the gift - I"m thinking the tags, bags, boxes & more cart - then box with the heart on top

you could work on Holiday cards - Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas

updated to here
I got 3 pages done yesterday

Okay..... August was a bust, but I MUST get some pages done in September!

September goal will be 26 pages!! And I have a few that are ready to be finished up today!..........................P

I am going to do a stretch goal for myself this month because I have had pretty good success so far...

My September goal is 40 pages. Thusfar this month I have completed 9. I have a few projects going too, so this should be a busy, busy month for me before I leave on vacation on the 28th!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
more players & more pages done
let's keep up the good work

anyone know what tape to order from The Tape Depot for Adv Tape Glider?? when sister was at store they were out so I can get going too :rotfl::confused3:rotfl:

I'm in if it's not too late,

New to scrapbooking so going to go for 10

Welcome!

There are some really talented people on here, not me, but others. Looking at their pages can be either inspiring or depressing, but I try think of it as inspiring :lmao:

I've completed another 8 pages, brings me up to 14 so far for this month.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter