SEPTEMBER Challenge: back to school, back to scrapping JohnsonLoveDisney did the mos-

Reddy

Scrapbooker
Hope everyone is ready for this & hopfully everyone will meet their goals this month.:thumbsup2

Here we go!!

Everyone is welcome!!

Y'all know the drill! Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I think our group goal should be 650 pages this month!!

So. . .on your mark, get set, bring on those completed pages!!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: 748 - :cool1::cool1::cool1: We made our Month GOAL :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Players/Goals:

Bernard&MissBiana - 60
Cluvdisney - 30
Disney-AKJ - 50
Dsneygirl - 20
Laura&fam - 25
LovingtheMouse - 25
Lynner - 40
JJ&JHsmom - 20
JohnsonLoveDisney - 48
Joyah - 35
Mantaz - 20
MazdaUK - 10
Mommy2MrB - 40
Morgansmom2000 - 20
MySister'sPrincess - 30
Nutz4Disney - 15
Pjlla - 26
Poppins2000 - 60
Paul Toria96 - 10
PrincessNancy96 - 50
Reddy -50 pages (mine count for total number only)
Tpaetz - 50
WDWMickey - 75

Completed Pages

Bernard&MissBiana - 61
Cluvdisney - 37
DisneyAKJ - 25
Dsneygirl - 12
Forever A Princess - 20
Laura&fam - 45
Linda - 20
Loving the mouse - 10
Lynner 18
JJ&JHsmom - 30
JohnsonLoveDisney - 80:cheer2:
Joyah - 30
MazdaUK - 12
Mommy2MrB - 44
Morgansmom2000 - 20
MySister'sPrincess -4
Nutz4Disney - 15
Paul Toria96 - 43
Poppins - 66
PrincessNancy96 - 27
Reddy - 105 - I don't count ;)
Tpaetz - 28

Mine is lower because I'm back to work, but I have to work to pay for Disney so to work I go:lmao:
so let's get going & make this a wonderful month:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

hmmm why does hovering of the "more" f the smilies say shows 52 of 243 - where is the complete list?? I think I may need more smilies :rolleyes1

congrats on winning August challenge Reddy!

I'm in for 40 pages....going to scrap my wedding album to celebrate our 15th anniversary on October 4th.

I did get 2 pages done today as a gift for my Rebecca who's my buddy in the Partner swap!!

Congrats Reddy!

I am going for 30 pages this month. I have a day long crop and kits of days off.

Got to be more realistic this month as school begins Tuesday. Let's aim for 25 and then be surprised if I finish more than that.

I took a scrapbooking vacation last month and did nothing. I need to get back on it this month with 20 pages as my goal. Good luck everyone!

I'm going to try for 20. Once I'm done with the MAW swap, I'm going to pick out more pictures for other swap pages.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm in for 35. Since after today I'll have a nice clean room I'll have no excuses.

Off to get that corner cleaned out.

got ya added

sb003-10.jpg

I"m trying to decide if I need another page for the parade
the people on their is a font called Afrika children A Rural
I thought that would be cute - was hoping for more of dance look or at least walking the parade except for the top of the second set which should be watching the parade ;)

Ok, I fell off the face of the DIS planet for a while there....

Now that I am back, please put me down for 30 this month, I MUST finish the baby book to take it with me to the baby shower next month!!!!

Congrats on your August win. I leave for my Florida trip September 23rd and won't be back until October 8th. I already completed my September goal, and I only need 62 more pages to hit my yearly goal so I'm going to take it easy this month..

15 is my September goal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter