September 4th, 2023 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay) ~DVC Member's Cruise~

Discussion about this on the DCL cruise board. Doesn't show up on our CC page; seems like it hasn't loaded on a lot of other people's pages also...
Wasn't showing on mine either, but I was able to fix it.

On the main cruise reservation screen I had the prompt to "Connect your Disney Account" which when errored when clicked. I went though the booking process for a future cruise and placed that on a 3 day hold (no deposit required). I then selected that new cruise and was able to successfully connect my Disney Account. Once I did that, my future cruises appears on the CC page. I cancelled that future cruise and my history is still there. I still get an "Access Denied" error occasionally.

Wasn't showing on mine either, but I was able to fix it.

On the main cruise reservation screen I had the prompt to "Connect your Disney Account" which when errored when clicked. I went though the booking process for a future cruise and placed that on a 3 day hold (no deposit required). I then selected that new cruise and was able to successfully connect my Disney Account. Once I did that, my future cruises appears on the CC page. I cancelled that future cruise and my history is still there. I still get an "Access Denied" error occasionally.

Just one question: When is Disney IT going to come into the 21 century?

Lowly silver member here and can finally book port adventures tomorrow. I have a couple of options for Nassau, but wondering if I should just skip the activities and leave the day open. Didn’t see anything interesting at Castaway and will probably just enjoy the beach. Any suggestions from more experienced cruisers?

Also having issues with the DCL app on my iphone. Assume I will have to go to the DCL website.

Also having issues with the DCL app on my iphone. Assume I will have to go to the DCL website.
Yes, you will need to use the website. Known issues with many Apple products/devices and the DCL navigator app since the recent app update. No ETA on when it will be fixed, per Disney IT this morning.

In the past, I have organized a “Local or regional Candy or Treat” exchange. For instance, PA Folks could give something from Hershey, GA people gave peach hard candies, and I forget what area gave something called cheese straws. A small note identifying the treat is often included.

If you care to join, the treats would be one delivery to each cabin, with enough to share. Treats would be factory wrapped, not homemade.

Is anyone interested? I haven’t done this post Covid, but in the past, I did keep the groups under 10, and I would do the same now.

Local Candy Treat exchange
bobbiwoz
JDirrim
Since we are so close, I am restating this. If you do want to join, post here, and deadline will be August 15. Then please message me with your stateroom. On August 16, I will message all participants with the information.

I will keep the group(s) to 10 and under. Sometimes there are many participants, sometimes not.

Luggage tags arrived today, but sadly had to cancel cruise. If you know anyone on the waitlist, a stateroom just opened up.
Hope y'all have a wonderful cruise. I'm looking forward to all the pics and travel reports!

Online check-in opens soon for our cruise. See the chart below for dates based on Castaway Level. Online check-in opens at midnight eastern.

1690203797111.png

I was having trouble purchasing the MagicBand+ for our cruise. Talked to IT today and there is a problem and several DVC members are having trouble purchasing the MagicBand+. They are working on it and he suggested I just keep trying. Not thrilled with that answer but at least it's not just me! I know I can go to the ShopDisney website and buy them but my husband wants one of the Wish specific ones and I want that $10 off!

Online check-in opens at 12:00:01 AM Eastern tonight (7/26) for Concierge Level Staterooms and Pearl Castaway Members.

If you haven't sailed DCL in a while (or ever), online check-in has changed. You will need to upload head shots (shoulders up, no hats, etc., preferably no glasses, against neutral background and not the same as your passport photo) and photos of your documents (passport or birth certificate & photo id). You will need to indicate how you are going fund your on-board account (cash or CC), travel plans (flight information or driving) and emergency contact information. The last step of online check-in is selecting your port arrival time (PAT). If using DCL ground transportation, you shouldn't have to select a PAT (but it might require you to select one anyway).

If you have children, I believe you can also pre-register them for the kids clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter