**September 2019**

YALL I AM SHOOK! We got all our ADRs. Storybook, Be Our Guest (QS) and Ohanas(our absolute favorite!). The only thing we didn't get that I personally wanted was Garden Grill, but eh? Oh well, I'm pretty happy with the haul.
May I ask how many days in each ADR was for? Like your first night, second night, etc? My ADR day is Monday!!!

May I ask how many days in each ADR was for? Like your first night, second night, etc? My ADR day is Monday!!!

Sure!

• Wednesday Sept 25, Rainforest Cafe @ Animal Kingdom Dinner - My mom is totally a sucker for hokey rainforest flora and fake lightening.
  • Thursday Sept 26, 1900 Park Fare Breakfast - I'm a sucker for Mary Poppins and that strawberry soup! It is so good, I wanna slap my momma.
  • Friday Sept 27, T-Rex Dinner - Look, it's dinosaurs and we couldn't get Garden Grill man.
  • Saturday Sept 28, Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package! Lunch - I've never seen the Fantasmic show so I'm pretty excited to have nice seats. We opted for lunch so aren't full. Also I want to see the fab four in really cute Halloween costumes even though I heard the food here was meh.
  • Sunday Sept 29, Ohana's Dinner - FINALLY AT A DECENT TIME THAT ISN'T AT CLOSING~ my mom literally screamed when she heard we had Ohana's AND it wasn't 9:55pm. We also will still be early for the party that night. This is out ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PLACE. It seriously is the only thing we HAD to have, or our trip would've been over, no joke. We just really love what Ohana means to us, and as a family, we just really like live and breathe the message. Also yanno, steak skewers are AWESOME.
  • Monday Sept 30, Be Our Guest QS Lunch - It's pretty much my mom and I's dream to eat here, though the rest of my family apparently has came on several occasions.
  • Monday Sept 30, Storybook Dining Dinner - I really, really wanted this one and my sister was telling me she has NEVER been able to book it for her clients. Today, we managed to snag it up and at a really good time too. It will be the perfect nightcap to our vacation.

I am way late to the party, but if you’re still updating/taking roll call, I’ll be there Sept 7th - 14th at OKW in a 2 bedroom with 5 kids (all under 8), trying to keep my sanity

Sure!

• Wednesday Sept 25, Rainforest Cafe @ Animal Kingdom Dinner - My mom is totally a sucker for hokey rainforest flora and fake lightening.
  • Thursday Sept 26, 1900 Park Fare Breakfast - I'm a sucker for Mary Poppins and that strawberry soup! It is so good, I wanna slap my momma.
  • Friday Sept 27, T-Rex Dinner - Look, it's dinosaurs and we couldn't get Garden Grill man.
  • Saturday Sept 28, Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package! Lunch - I've never seen the Fantasmic show so I'm pretty excited to have nice seats. We opted for lunch so aren't full. Also I want to see the fab four in really cute Halloween costumes even though I heard the food here was meh.
  • Sunday Sept 29, Ohana's Dinner - FINALLY AT A DECENT TIME THAT ISN'T AT CLOSING~ my mom literally screamed when she heard we had Ohana's AND it wasn't 9:55pm. We also will still be early for the party that night. This is out ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PLACE. It seriously is the only thing we HAD to have, or our trip would've been over, no joke. We just really love what Ohana means to us, and as a family, we just really like live and breathe the message. Also yanno, steak skewers are AWESOME.
  • Monday Sept 30, Be Our Guest QS Lunch - It's pretty much my mom and I's dream to eat here, though the rest of my family apparently has came on several occasions.
  • Monday Sept 30, Storybook Dining Dinner - I really, really wanted this one and my sister was telling me she has NEVER been able to book it for her clients. Today, we managed to snag it up and at a really good time too. It will be the perfect nightcap to our vacation.
Lol I love your explanations! Rainforest Cafe is my daughter’s birthday choice, also on our arrival day, so good to know that’ll be as easy catch! We want Ohana and Storybook Dining too, so I am trying to book those for days 5 and 6, so this makes me very confident in those bookings! Now to get Garden Grill breakfast on day 3 and Cinderella’s Royal Table for dinner on day 4...

• Saturday Sept 28, Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic Package! Lunch - I've never seen the Fantasmic show so I'm pretty excited to have nice seats. We opted for lunch so aren't full. Also I want to see the fab four in really cute Halloween costumes even though I heard the food here was meh

Also - we went to H & Vine dinner in December. Food is for sure meh, but my kids liked it. However the character interactions were amazing and I’m sort of awkward around characters lol. All of them came around twice and were so great with my kids, and their costumes are great (we saw Christmas outfits). Minnie and Daisy both dawned over my girls’ outfits, it was really special for them. They gave my husband a birthday card with all of their signatures because he had a pin on, even though we never mentioned it. Even though the food wasn’t great we are still planning on going there for the Fantasmic package too.

ADR's went smoothly this morning, no issues getting all the ones I wanted at the times I wanted, including a 9:15pm California Grill on our arrival night to see the MNSSHP fireworks.

Oooohhhh i missed this.
Can you please add me.
Carb beach 13th- 21st.
Got nearly all my Adrs just missing Cali Grill brunch.
Did get Cali for the fireworks though pixiedust:

Has anyone been able to get a BOG Breakfast or Lunch from 9-24 - 9-27? When I search, it doesn't show ANY availablility for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner ... Can there really be NO availability?

Has anyone in the group considered rescheduling to another time due to all the unplanned September craziness??? We are looking at late January but are still undecided.

Has anyone in the group considered rescheduling to another time due to all the unplanned September craziness??? We are looking at late January but are still undecided.
I would love to, but our tickets expire end of year, and to cancel everything would cost be about $2000 when I factor in our upgrade to AP last trip to cover this trip, air fare and other expenses that we would not be able to get back. So..... we're stuck... but I've come to terms with it, and we'll have a great trip - just not what we anticipated.

I would love to, but our tickets expire end of year, and to cancel everything would cost be about $2000 when I factor in our upgrade to AP last trip to cover this trip, air fare and other expenses that we would not be able to get back. So..... we're stuck... but I've come to terms with it, and we'll have a great trip - just not what we anticipated.

@jlundeen , thanks for replying! :) I’m sure your trip will be magical!
We would also lose our airfare if we cancel, unless we transferred it to another trip, by the end of January.

Last edited:
I was really disappointed about the change in crowds at first, but didn’t cancel because DH has a conference and I booked non-changeable accomodation.

I’ve come around now, I’ve split my Hollywood studios plan into two days and intend to visit galaxys edge on the full day. We are later in the month & I actually think it will be better than some are making out.

Glad to hear you’re adapting! Sounds like your trip will be great :)!

I really am still predicting that it won't be as bad as people think it is. The Dis podcast folks seem to think so too. With how there are still so many rooms left, the ADRs were such a breeze with multiple times for various hot spot restaurants... I really, really don't think it's gonna be an issue.

Hi, I’m new here :wave: Staying at Pop 9/24-10/1

Can I be added to roll call? Thanks!
Added! :welcome:

@MamaJessie I'm sorry to be a pain but our days have changed for our trip......we arrive August 28th now (yep, had to be there for SWGE)
August 28-Sept 2 at POP, Sept 2-4 at Poly, and Sept 4-6 CCV
I went to add Aug 28th, and saw I already did? :wizard:

I am way late to the party, but if you’re still updating/taking roll call, I’ll be there Sept 7th - 14th at OKW in a 2 bedroom with 5 kids (all under 8), trying to keep my sanity
I will be updating until August 30th when I am driving down :thumbsup2
Sept 5-10 Pop Century

Got all our ADRs set up and now the long wait until FP
Added :goodvibes

Oooohhhh i missed this.
Can you please add me.
Carb beach 13th- 21st.
Got nearly all my Adrs just missing Cali Grill brunch.
Did get Cali for the fireworks though pixiedust:
Added to roll call. And I'm not going to lie, I might call it Carb Beach now.
Yay on scoring Cali Grill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter