September 2016 Trip Thread!!!!

My weather app shows low to mid 90's as the high so about the same as it will be here in AZ!

It's not uncommon for September weather in California to be rather hot in waves. Even in the San Fransisco Bay Area we got a bit of a heat snap hitting over 103 inland.

It's usually over a few days at a time but we've been there in DL this time of year when it's been very hot. Go early , take breaks often and hydrate and sunscreen!

What's the best way to get from LAX to my hotel that is on the little Disneyland strip?
Leaving tomorrow and I was suddenly left with this judgement call and I'm not sure what to do. Lol

It's not uncommon for September weather in California to be rather hot in waves. Even in the San Fransisco Bay Area we got a bit of a heat snap hitting over 103 inland.

It's usually over a few days at a time but we've been there in DL this time of year when it's been very hot. Go early , take breaks often and hydrate and sunscreen!

We will be good! We're used to 100+ this time of year so mid 90's will be fine!! A little warm but not super hot like others would think :sunny::smooth:

One week!!!!!

Do think that the CM's would be open to giving me an expired FP for my scrapbook??

I've got 3 Buzz and 3 Space Mountain FPs that we never ended up using. Let me know if you want me to send any/all to you!

What's the best way to get from LAX to my hotel that is on the little Disneyland strip?
Leaving tomorrow and I was suddenly left with this judgement call and I'm not sure what to do. Lol

We've used Karmel shuttle and super shuttle with no issues. You could also look into Uber

Got back yesterday. It was so hot during our visit it really made things hard! We had a good time though and rode everything we wanted multiple times. Sunday we really utilized fastpasses since it was pretty busy. The Halloween party was okay..... not something we would do again though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter