September 2015 Countdown!

Tonight is our last night in the Keys and it had been wonderful! Did I tell you how nice it has been? We did jet skis all the way around the island of Key West, went parasailing, had awesome pizza and seafood, spent a terrific day at Bahia Honda beach...now I'm sitting at the resort laundry facility, outside, so I won't have to do laundry tomorrow when we arrive at Disney. (You will be able to spot me easily, I'm the blonde with the bad sunburn! )

I'm sad we are leaving here even though I'm excited about Dis. One chapter ends another begins.

Hubby talking about hiring the road at six. I think I'd like a little later so we can stop someplace interesting if we see it and not worry if they are open yet.

We'll see. Weather here has been awesome and I how it continues in Orlando!

Got to resort, room wasn't ready yet so we stopped and had lunch at Roaring Forks. We walked around the resort which is still wonderful. Ended up at villas and talked to a really nice couple, then got text about room being ready.

All checked in. Unpacking and then off to MK for dinner at BOG. Love being here!

Please do let us know how BOG was we have dinner there on our party night the 15th and its a first for us as well.:D:D

We had dinner at BOG during our last trip in January 2014. We loved it! Food was fantastic and pictures with The Beast were a blast. They even let us take our photos with him before we ate. We knew our 5 y.o. DD wouldn't make it through dinner since our ADR was at 6:40 and we didn't get seated until after 7. Sure enough she fell asleep on my lap before dinner was done. They even packed up our desserts to take back to the Contemporary.

our ADR was at 6:40 and we didn't get seated until after 7.
Yikes! My ressie is close to 7 during MNSSHP. I hope we dont have to wait too long to be seated. I dont want to miss a huge amount of party time. Was hoping for 60 -90 minutes maximum. Do you thing if I check in early for my 7:05, Im more likely to be seated very close to 7:05?

Yikes! My ressie is close to 7 during MNSSHP. I hope we dont have to wait too long to be seated. I dont want to miss a huge amount of party time. Was hoping for 60 -90 minutes maximum. Do you thing if I check in early for my 7:05, Im more likely to be seated very close to 7:05?

I would say you should be okay. This was over a year and a half ago when they were still not handling the capacity as well. I think that they're better about time frames now.

Awesome weather today for our day at EPCOT. No rain all day but it did rain lightly as the 10pm Fantasmic show started at HS tonight. They stopped the show and the rain quickly passed over us so they were able to restart it.

Cloudy all day with a nice breeze otherwise - not too humid at all and I actually wore jeans and was perfectly comfortable! :thumbsup2 Hope this weather continues all week!

BOG was everything we hoped. Food was good atmosphere incredible. DW and I loved watching the snow falling through the glass windows while we ate. Of course meeting and taking pictures with beast just topped off the evening.

BOG was everything we hoped. Food was good atmosphere incredible. DW and I loved watching the snow falling through the glass windows while we ate. Of course meeting and taking pictures with beast just topped off the evening.

That's great to hear!!! Thanks for letting us know. Less than 2 hours of work left!!

6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO!

Grace is now a Tropical Depression! It will be pretty much nothing by Friday! Yay!

P.S. Anyone going to MNSSHP next Tuesday for the first night!?

2 weeks from our trip!! (how have I never seen these threads before?) we are staying at CSR 9/22-9/27!!! YAY!!!

We are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary, my husband's birthday, and my son's birthday! :)

We leave in 12 days. Yippy! Driving in from Atlanta, GA. Staying at Yacht Club 19th through 26th. Can't get here fast enough!

Last edited:
6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO!

Grace is now a Tropical Depression! It will be pretty much nothing by Friday! Yay!

P.S. Anyone going to MNSSHP next Tuesday for the first night!?
Our family of three are going DW is going as Cheshire Cat DS is going as Mad Hatter and I'm going as Ace Of Clubs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter