September 2015 Countdown!

Here are a few notes... CSR is officially my least favorite of the hotels we've stayed at.
Jedi Training Academy is awesome but it really does make planning in advance difficult. We ended up dropping all our fast passes in favor of a few other things. Made new ones for this evening but we will see.
Having a preopening ADR would give you no benefit for JTA unless youre done eating by 830 because they let us in well passed H&V and had us line up there until about 845 when they led us to the sign up.
H&V is my new favorite character breakfast. The food was much better than everywhere else I've done even chef mickeys.
Lines are super short even in the middle of the day. Granted I didn't go near tsmm or 7dmt, but we haven't really needed any of our fast passes, although weve been going g pretty slowly.

Can you share what you are not liking about CSR? We are staying there for our trip in 2 weeks, and it is our first time.

I have been looking at the MDE app and it looks like all of the waits are pretty short... which is awesome. I hope it stays that way for when we arrive!!! :)

Like all of us..we all have things in life that make "the most magical place on earth" so desired and i am no exception...after the past couple weeks, months, and year...i can not get to WDW fast enough, good thing it is sooo close...hope everyone had or is having or will have the best vacation ever!

Went to the MK today and it was MUCH more crowded than we were expecting it to be. The wait for Peter Pan was 55 minutes and the other rides were averaging 20-25 minute waits. The crowd calendars we'd looked at were saying it was going to be a crowd level 1 day so we had our hopes up that we'd be able to walk on a lot of the rides. Oh well, it was still a good day and the Festival of Fantasy Parade was great! We watched it from the train station platform at the end of Main Street and then left the park after that.

Tomorrow we'll be back at the AK!

Its the Eve of my Disney Eve! Should have finished work today, but was asked to a meeting at 8am tomorrow. I was told I could call in, but its close and Ill be able to print my boarding passes there! So, I have another 30 minutes of work tomorrow :( Then home to pack before DD gets home from school! 1 more day of secrets :)

My itinerary
Friday 09/11 - Fly out of Boston, arrive at MCO around 11:00am. Go to MK and have QS lunch, ride some rides until we can get into our room at the Poly. Dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe
Saturday 09/12 - small breakfast (muffin/juice etc..) MK day, lunch at The Plaza, dinner Mickeys Backyard BBQ
Sunday 09/13 - Princess Breakfast at Norway, Epcot Day, Dinner Chefs de France
Monday 09/14 - breakfast at Crystal Palace, MK / Pool day, dinner at Trails End
Tuesday 09/15 - 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Blizzard Beach, MNSSHP, dinner at BOG
Wednesday 09/16 - Breakfast at Tusker House, AK Day, Wild Africa Trek, Spirit of Aloha Dinner
Thursday 09/17 - Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine, HS Day, lunch Sci-Fi, late dinner at Artist Point
Friday 09/18 - Breakfast at Cape May, Typhoon Lagoon Day, Dinner at San Angel Inn and Illuminations
Saturday 09/19 - BOG breakfast, wing it day, Cinderella Table dinner
Sunday 09/20 - Ohana breakfast, last minute MK run, check out of Poly and move over to Hilton Bonnet Creek, chill in the lazy river, dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse
Monday 09/21 - breakfast at Boma, check out, return car, cry, board flight home to Boston.
Tuesday 09/22 - go to work, cry, come home and start laundry, go grocery shopping, come home, cook dinner, do some more laundry, cry, go to sleep
Wednesday 09/23 - go to work, finish laundry, post pictures online, cry, cook dinner, shower and sleep
Thursday 09/24 - go to work, cry, go online and start looking at 2016 vacation options
Friday 09/25 - go to work, book a 2016 Disney vacation, go onto Disboards and join a new thread
Saturday 09/26/15 - Friday 09/10/16 - work, clean, shop, sleep, run around with kids, help with homework, read / post on Disboards and dream about my next Disney vacation.

I'm so happy, I've just scored an ADR for the Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater Restaurant for the day we're going to be in Hollywood Studios!

I had to get up super early this morning (UK) and just thought I'd check and there it was! So I snapped that up quickly!

Its the Eve of my Disney Eve! Should have finished work today, but was asked to a meeting at 8am tomorrow. I was told I could call in, but its close and Ill be able to print my boarding passes there! So, I have another 30 minutes of work tomorrow :( Then home to pack before DD gets home from school! 1 more day of secrets :)

My itinerary
Friday 09/11 - Fly out of Boston, arrive at MCO around 11:00am. Go to MK and have QS lunch, ride some rides until we can get into our room at the Poly. Dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe
Saturday 09/12 - small breakfast (muffin/juice etc..) MK day, lunch at The Plaza, dinner Mickeys Backyard BBQ
Sunday 09/13 - Princess Breakfast at Norway, Epcot Day, Dinner Chefs de France
Monday 09/14 - breakfast at Crystal Palace, MK / Pool day, dinner at Trails End
Tuesday 09/15 - 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Blizzard Beach, MNSSHP, dinner at BOG
Wednesday 09/16 - Breakfast at Tusker House, AK Day, Wild Africa Trek, Spirit of Aloha Dinner
Thursday 09/17 - Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine, HS Day, lunch Sci-Fi, late dinner at Artist Point
Friday 09/18 - Breakfast at Cape May, Typhoon Lagoon Day, Dinner at San Angel Inn and Illuminations
Saturday 09/19 - BOG breakfast, wing it day, Cinderella Table dinner
Sunday 09/20 - Ohana breakfast, last minute MK run, check out of Poly and move over to Hilton Bonnet Creek, chill in the lazy river, dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse
Monday 09/21 - breakfast at Boma, check out, return car, cry, board flight home to Boston.
Tuesday 09/22 - go to work, cry, come home and start laundry, go grocery shopping, come home, cook dinner, do some more laundry, cry, go to sleep
Wednesday 09/23 - go to work, finish laundry, post pictures online, cry, cook dinner, shower and sleep
Thursday 09/24 - go to work, cry, go online and start looking at 2016 vacation options
Friday 09/25 - go to work, book a 2016 Disney vacation, go onto Disboards and join a new thread
Saturday 09/26/15 - Friday 09/10/16 - work, clean, shop, sleep, run around with kids, help with homework, read / post on Disboards and dream about my next Disney vacation.
Why not BB while u are at Poly then u will have 2016 vacation already set!!

Why not BB while u are at Poly then u will have 2016 vacation already set!!
Believe it or not, in all my times at Disney, we have never had the offer in our room. Only from reading DIS in the past few years did I learn you can call while you are there.

But...most likely, like always, Ill get voted down for Disney for next year and end up on a cruise,so realistically, it will probably be 2017 before we go back. My husband has also been talking about going to Brazil next year for the Olympics. :confused3

Believe it or not, in all my times at Disney, we have never had the offer in our room. Only from reading DIS in the past few years did I learn you can call while you are there.

But...most likely, like always, Ill get voted down for Disney for next year and end up on a cruise,so realistically, it will probably be 2017 before we go back. My husband has also been talking about going to Brazil next year for the Olympics. :confused3
ok u take my 2016 Disney Vacation and I'll take Brazil or cruise!! Lol

I can barely breath, Im so excited! DD in the shower now, then a little TV and off to bed. Its raining here tonight, which helps with sleeping early! 4am can not come quick enough (never thought Id say that!!) Just waiting for her to sleep to pack her carry-on.

Its Disney Eve for me! Spent most of the day packing before DD came home from school, Hid the suitcases. She's home now....doing her homework!! Little does she know Ill be waking her up at 4am :) Tomorrow at this time, we'll be checked in and already have been on a few rides at MK!

I hope you have an awesome trip and safe travels. I was shocked how quick we got here. 6:05 flight out of PVD and landed at 8:40.

So far we have had two awesome days. Perfect weather and low crowds. Both days were MK days. We used 9 fp's today. Got the last one at 5:30 and all the mountains were still available. I'm not sure why people wait in lines...the fp's I was able to get were for within 5 minutes from that time. I hope this trend continues. :D

Dinner at CP was great our DD3 had a blast.

Just got great seats at tambu lounge with a kona beer and the Patriots on!!! Not sure it could get much better!!!

Last edited:
I can barely breath, Im so excited! DD in the shower now, then a little TV and off to bed. Its raining here tonight, which helps with sleeping early! 4am can not come quick enough (never thought Id say that!!) Just waiting for her to sleep to pack her carry-on.
Have a wonderful time!!

Just got back from an amazing night at the MK! Went to BOG for dinner then used fp's to walk onto Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. It was down when we went into dinner but back up and running when we got done! As soon as we walked off the ride (which we LOVED!) - Wishes started and we were surrounded by fireworks!! It was awesome! Then we made our way up to the train station and watched Celebrations on the castle and then the MSEP. We've been here since last Saturday and I'd say that tonight was the highlight of the trip so far for us!

Can I just say it's a GREAT thing that I'm not bringing anything of jean material on this trip? No jean capris or shorts.
On my break, I walked to 7-Eleven in 90 degree heat and I felt like I was melting. It's also 40% humidity!
California have you lost your mind? You do not get humidity in LOS ANGELES!
So you could say I'm getting prepared for FL!

It's Disney Eve in our house. In 14-hours we will be headed to the airport. In about 20-hours we will hopefully be checking-in at BLT without incident. In about 23-hours we will sipping a cocktail while perusing the dinner menu at Citrico's.

I CANT BELIEVE IT IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Thanks to all of you for counting down with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter