September 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I still see it...that's so weird! I put in "Breakfast" for the time slot and exactly 5 people.

Thats what I tried as well. :scratchin

Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be! Prob better off that we try to sleep in that day since we have the Halloween party that night!

Thanks!:)

About to cancel a Tusker House reservation

Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Party Size: 2 Guests

I will be canceling the following at 12:30 PM Central Time today. I hope someone can snatch it!

Chef Mickey
5:35 PM
9/28 (Friday)
8 people

This doesn't help anyone now, but wanted to post it since I won't be able to post once we are at WDW. I will canceling this reservation on Sunday night, probably around 9 pm Eastern time. It is my backup reservation in case we don't make Chef Mickey on our first day.

Chef Mickey
8:45 AM
9/26 (Wednesday)
8 people

Aggiegrl said:
This doesn't help anyone now, but wanted to post it since I won't be able to post once we are at WDW. I will canceling this reservation on Sunday night, probably around 9 pm Eastern time. It is my backup reservation in case we don't make Chef Mickey on our first day.

Chef Mickey
8:45 AM
9/26 (Wednesday)
8 people

If you have a chance, will you please post again before you cancel? Would love to pick this up!

In the next few minutes, I will be cancelling a dinner @ Via Napoli for Friday, September 28, 2012 @ 8:30 p.m. for a party of 2.

Just cancelled:

All reservations are for 5 people!

Cinderella Royal Table 9-21, 8:20am
Crystal Palace 9-21, 2:10pm
1900 Park Fare, 9-24, 11:10am

I hope someone can use them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter