September 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

About to cancel:

Rose and Crown - 7:50 for 4 people 9/17
Jiko - 8:10 for 4 people 9/19
Flying Fish - 8:35 for 2 people 9/23

Hope someone can grab that Rose and Crown. Perfect time for fireworks viewing. Good luck!

There is also some sort of O'hana breakfast on 9/26 for 3...can't see an exact time because I am on my Mobile Magic app and you have to call.

There is also some sort of O'hana breakfast on 9/26 for 3...can't see an exact time because I am on my Mobile Magic app and you have to call.

How do you see the availability at the restaurant, either with Mobile Magic app or with anything else? Thank you

Just put in the date, time and party number you want.
You can also just choose breakfast, lunch or dinner and it will give you random available times.

Sorry I did not word my question very well. I got that but the poster didn't say he/she was cancelling a reservation at that time, just that there was one. (I just didn't think someone would be randomly plugging in dates/times if they didn't want to actually make the reservation) So I was wondering if their was some way to pull up a list of availabilities. Probably not but just checking. Thanks

chrisuofa said:
Sorry I did not word my question very well. I got that but the poster didn't say he/she was cancelling a reservation at that time, just that there was one. (I just didn't think someone would be randomly plugging in dates/times if they didn't want to actually make the reservation) So I was wondering if their was some way to pull up a list of availabilities. Probably not but just checking. Thanks

I was actually checking for a Cape May ADR (I usually check 2-3 times a day) and was just checking all ADRs available for 9:00 AM. The Ohana hadn't been there before so thought someone might want it.

there is a 6pm le cellier on 9/27 party of 4 on the site now! Also 5:35pm Cali Grill and 815pm Akershus :goodvibes

(just noticing as I search for a chef mickey's multiple times a day!)

I just saw 9/27 Ohana at 10:30am and 9/28 Tusker House at 9:10am available for 4 people if anyone needs it. Still tweeking my ADR's for our trip and those popped up.

I have a Ohana's ressie for 5 on Wednesday 9/26 at 820 pm
A chef mickeys for 6 on Thursday 9/27 at 810 that I am going to cancel I will wait a couple hrs if anyone would like to coordinate

I am getting ready to cancel 50's prime time Sunday Sept 23 @12:30 for 9 guest and Via Napoli Mon Sept 24 @6:20pm for 9 guest.

I check probably 20 times a day to try and get Tusker House for breakfast or lunch on Sunday Sept 23 or Monday Sept 24 for 9 people - we currently have reservations for Sat Sept 22 @ 12:25 but want to switch it.

Cancelling Now: (all pm)
Sept 23: Boma @ 720, 3 ppl
Sept. 24: O'hana @ 810, 4 ppl
" : 1900 Park Fair, 8, 4 ppl
" : RFC, DTD @ 830, 4 ppl
Sept. 25th: Kona @ 745, 3 ppl
sept. 26th: The Plaza @ 630, 3 ppl
": Kozzina: 645, 4 ppl

Will be cancelling the following reservations in the next hour or so. If anyone wants one, just PM me and will try to coordinate!

Saturday 22
Boma @ 7:30am
Tusker House @ 12:30pm

Tuesday 25
Cape May @ 10am

Friday 28
Kouzzina @ 8pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter